Just seen Boro are top of the Championship

Wouldn't have a clue. Imagine they'll care as much as we are, which isn't a lot, and is why I don't mind seeing them do well as they are still a local(ish) team.

I'm not so arsed about getting back to the prem as I have once would have been, rather watch enjoyable football in matches we have a chance of winning; if we could achieve both, the right way, that would be some achievement.

As for Boro, Newcastle, Leeds, the Sheffield clubs, I'd be happy to see them in the prem alongside, but obviously below us. I've friends who support a host of different clubs and enjoy the banter, I just can't find the appropriate amount venom that's sometimes expected, and I'm comfortable with that.

I've often wondered if having a lot more representatives of the North of England in the top flight would not only be beneficial to the region as a whole, but also make this part of the country more attractive to players, maybe, maybe not.

Fair play to them. Hope they get back up to the Premier League. With our demise along with Poolies and Darlington it's good to have one team in the area doing well.

Championship looks ultra competitive this season mind.

Some big teams there capable of getting 30000 in PL-

Villa
Leeds
Derby
Sheff Wed
Sheff Utd
Norwich
Notts Forest
Birmingham
Reading
Stoke

It will be good to have the two top dogs of the North-East in the Premier League next season. And if you can get back to the Championship we can hopefully restore some pride in North-East football.

"Look at me look at me, we are relevant, we are"

:lol::lol:

Back