Just passed an unmarked car with a camera on top

Check out the callipers on that. Nice to know the plod have fancy brakes on their cars when knife crime is out of control. Full marks on the budget spending.

Nowt fancy really. Standard on a VRS. Cars are as they are sold in the showroom

There is a dark coloured vw golf patrols up and down the A1231 in washington, it pulled me a few weeks ago and there was only one officer in it. Im not sure if its got one of those anpr cameras on the roof though, mind that might be something to do with the speed i went past him at

Never seen a golf in operation. Think some forces down south use them. Would love to see one marked up

Last edited:

Never seen a golf in operation. Think some forces down south use them. Would love to see one marked up
There's a golf GTi unmarked in Sunderland it drives right on your bumper baiting you too speed then pulls youover and does you for speeding :lol:

See quite a few unmarked cars on the A19. See a Navy X5 quite regular and there was a car pulled by an unmarked 3 Series near Seaham a while back, and I've also seen a 5 Series. They all seem to have the camera on the roof which is a giveaway.

Great north road in gosforth last night and the police were in an unmarked Ford Focus.

They’d pulled a bloke over into the bus lane and had the blue lights going from the grills of the car.

Never seen such a small unmarked police car. Austerity cuts are really starting to hit Northumbria police :lol:

Was defo a golf, either black or that dark blue that vw do, mate reckons it may be a golf r, must admit it was rapid caught up with me in no time.
There's a golf GTi unmarked in Sunderland it drives right on your bumper baiting you too speed then pulls youover and does you for speeding :lol:
Funny you should say that someone else in washy said the exact same. Thats bordering on entrapment not to mention stopping distances. Would love to see someone ram the anchors on and him to rear end them. How would they explain that one away. Like i said before did not see a camera mounted on the roof, but there is defo one somewhere as he showed me a short video on his tablet/ipad of me going past him.

Does anyone know what that Nissan Juke (think it’s a juke) is? It’s white, has a camera on top of it, has speed camera badges on, Ive seen it driving about and parked in the enterance of sunniside multi story car park.

Does anyone know what that Nissan Juke (think it’s a juke) is? It’s white, has a camera on top of it, has speed camera badges on, Ive seen it driving about and parked in the enterance of sunniside multi story car park.
Council parking eye camera. Normally send it out on school run times to catch people on double yellows.

pretty sure you get fined more for not wearing a seatbelt than a speeding fine. if thats true, then thats a complete joke :lol:
One of many jokes that we pay for available from the police.
I see you have tell the police by law if you run over a cat, which is obviously more important than assault, burglary, treason ect.

Great north road in gosforth last night and the police were in an unmarked Ford Focus.

They’d pulled a bloke over into the bus lane and had the blue lights going from the grills of the car.

Never seen such a small unmarked police car. Austerity cuts are really starting to hit Northumbria police :lol:

Might be an ST ;)

Change in the law means you do now (or is coming in soon)
Nothing official yet.

There has been a proposal (Cats Bill) which is yet to be considered in parliament as a private member's bill seeking amendments to the Road Traffic Act. There isn't a date for its discussion.

I get it's important for cat owners but seriously it's not like there is anything important going on politically for them that should be taking priority :eek:

Back