Just passed an unmarked car with a camera on top

Discussion in 'SMB' started by oROSSo, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Striker

There is indeed, he drove a lot more than that before disappearing from view.

Now I've started looking, it is amazing how many potential organ donors are out there without the seatbelt done up properly.

2. Mental the amount of unmarked cars kicking about on the 690. I’ve seen an unmarked black merc pull someone over, a white x6 and a grey Skoda in a very short period of time.

3. See ham biscuit2

See ham biscuit2 Full Back

good, the limit is 50 due to all the junctions and crossovers

ive just got dashcams fitted because i am now using the road every day and its full of morons doing 70 and above

4. One of these would have prevented it.;)

[​IMG]

Mickdundee and Bishop Boy like this.
  5. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

[​IMG]

tunstall birdman likes this.
  6. BlackOps

BlackOps Winger

Wont be any organs worth keeping. Doctors dont usually like it when they are picked up and put in the bag. Not wearing a seat belt makes a mess

Bishop Boy likes this.
  7. duff_man

duff_man Striker

It might be to do with TISPOL which is the european traffic police network. They have european wide events throughout the year focusing on safety issues. This week might be seatbelts or insurance/licence if it’s ANPR led.

sismanhatton likes this.
  8. See ham biscuit2

See ham biscuit2 Full Back

Theres 2 of them a silver one and a black one. Seen them both at houghton cut on my way home from work helping a broken down vehicle westbound

9. super noodles

super noodles Winger

Was it blurry with the word "crime" written on it?

Maxnormal, Lord Potts and Typhoonftm like this.
  10. Hue Jorgan

Hue Jorgan Midfield

Nah the google map fellas have a massive camera on the roof, looks like a load of flared speakers strapped in a circle on a massive tripod

11. Spennymackem1981

Spennymackem1981 Midfield

traffic police = wankers

12. STUMPY

STUMPY Subs Bench

There is a dark coloured vw golf patrols up and down the A1231 in washington, it pulled me a few weeks ago and there was only one officer in it. Im not sure if its got one of those anpr cameras on the roof though, mind that might be something to do with the speed i went past him at

Bishop Boy likes this.
  13. sidneyeric

sidneyeric Striker

That's an operation Dragoon officer.

14. STUMPY

STUMPY Subs Bench

Whats operation dragoon when its at home ?

15. Check out the callipers on that. Nice to know the plod have fancy brakes on their cars when knife crime is out of control. Full marks on the budget spending.

16. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

17. STUMPY

STUMPY Subs Bench

Who is that aimed at ??

18. MackemRocker

MackemRocker Goalkeeper

thats because they were hidden marra ;)

19. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

That will be the standard brake calipers on all the VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat hot hatches then. Nothing that fancy about them. I have them on mine

Not sure how saving on a car reduces knife crime?..........

HABA87 and peil like this.
  20. Hopefully. Could make millions for the coffers if these came about. £250 first offense. £1k for second. £5k + years ban for third.

Only after they've completed the course on how to be condescending, patronising wankers obviously.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019