Just noticed another...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question for me is who fed that line to them in the first place?
the people who didnt get the deal when SD did and have maintained an agend against him ever since as a result..
you lot wree told thgeir was an orchestrated campiagn against him..you didnt listen..
They specifically mention increasing the price at a late stage in that. Does that mean everything else they have reported about it all is true?
its not the first apology to him though is it?

What was the other one?
well they certainly piad him for stuff they wrote about his personal life..way back..

also the OP called this thread "another" so maybe he is referring to the same thing as me or maybe not..

poitn is...someone is feedign the sun lies about SD..they have had two strikes at it now..probably enough fr us to d=say nothing they wrote about him is reliable,,

the people who didnt get the deal when SD did and have maintained an agend against him ever since as a result..
you lot wree told thgeir was an orchestrated campiagn against him..you didnt listen..

what’s happening with the legal action against the Mail that Stewart and Mr Copley were threatening?

well they certainly piad him for stuff they wrote about his personal life..way back..

also the OP called this thread "another" so maybe he is referring to the same thing as me or maybe not..

poitn is...someone is feedign the sun lies about SD..they have had two strikes at it now..probably enough fr us to d=say nothing they wrote about him is reliable,,

What about the club stuff? Not interested in his personal stuff.

Why would they only retract one or two very specific things if the rest is false?

Question for me is who fed that line to them in the first place?
Being as how it is in the sun, they almost certainly just made it up. With the sun, it is best to assume that the basic premise for the story is true only if there are similar headlines in other papers and that everything else is pure fiction.

you lot
wree told thgeir was an orchestrated campiagn against him..you didnt listen..

Clearly getting an emotive subject for you again mate. First para; how on earth can you know that detail?

Second highlighted bit; I thought you were a Sunderland fan as well, or are you just back to supporting oxford again?

What about the club stuff? Not interested in his personal stuff.

Why would they only retract one or two very specific things if the rest is false?
you are making a fair point,..im not trying to argue with you..
i dont even remmebr what the rest of the stuff was..
the reason the personal stuff is relevant in this case is it demonstrates a pattern of behaviour by the sun towards him..
Clearly getting an emotive subject for you again mate. First para; how on earth can you know that detail?

Second highlighted bit; I thought you were a Sunderland fan as well, or are you just back to supporting oxford again?
because it was stated by SD on a podcast..

also it was my opinion from day one..
methven is a far bigger safc fan than i am..he has been tp a game this season..i even forgot the game was on until tee next morning when i came on here to plug somehting..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back