1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just kicked off in Joseph's.

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Secret Visage, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Macho

Macho Striker

No bars have a busy path that small and its also fenced off . Sinatras is out the way and the others you don't have to cut through a drunken mob.

Hank Scorpio likes this.
  2. Walter Ego

Walter Ego Winger

At 2 in the afternoon? Aye, OK.

Macho and Hank Scorpio like this.
  3. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

He'd sort all the daytime blackpool scrappers out what with him being superior in every way to all other men iirc

THELORDRODWELL likes this.
  4. I can send you the video if you like mate.;)

Of the play that is, not the fight.

5. He is, as far as I can see, still banned from the board

No more, no less!

6. The Raven

The Raven Winger

Please....I will warn you in advance that I will no doubt piss myself laughing but you were probably struggling to keep it in yourself.

7. More than once they've locked the door with us inside due to it kicking off. They're fairly pragmatic and in some ways the customers are even more loyal because of what they have to put up with.
    I look upon it as free entertainment that you're not going to get in your standard Starbucks.

Sent mate. The laughing part is optional, it is meant to be funny.;)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 1:04 PM
  8. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Name some other bars where fighting occurs even occasionally mate. I can't think of any off the top of my head.

9. The Raven

The Raven Winger

Not as cringey as I thought it would be, canny actually. (you can use that on any and all promotional stuff that you want).

RestlessNatives likes this.
  10. td586

td586 Midfield

proper 'parafins' bar

FIVE likes this.
  11. I was expecting to be gripping my chair in embarrassment but not as bad an experience as I thought it would be. The actors were canny people despite being luvvies.
    Anyway, enough of this arty nonsense on a thread about a fight in Joseph's. I'm off to see an installation in Shields by a women's art collective.:lol:

mux likes this.
  12. FIVE

FIVE Winger

Stinks of piss in there.......and thats just the punters.

13. The Raven

The Raven Winger

The mind boggles. Enjoy!

14. ajthemackem

ajthemackem Striker

... I you see a sheet that a lass has rolled around on covered in pink paint, then you'll be interested to know that I've banged her in my youth. :lol:

15. Up The Bracket

Up The Bracket Central Defender

Fights every weekend in ttonic and cooper rose

16. :lol:
    That's not what I'm going to see but I'll be sure to ask if any of them are responsible.

ajthemackem likes this.
  17. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Is there? :eek:

18. citybythesea

citybythesea Goalkeeper

And to think it used to be the whiterooms.......
    And a sweet little toyshop before that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. James

James Striker

Depends how you define 'fight' I reckon. I've seen a few scuffles in Ttonic (mostly between lasses) but they were soon stopped, wouldn't really call them a fight, certainly nowt that would affect your night like the scraps in Josephs.

Mackem00 likes this.
  20. Charmer

Charmer Goalkeeper

Still got my Astro pitch and other clutter.