1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just kicked off in Joseph's.

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Secret Visage, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SPUFF

SPUFF Striker

Someone I knews wife was a nurse doing 7 hr shifts of something. Shed drop her bloke off each day in town on the way there each day n collect him bladdered on way home. 7 hour shift each. Dont think our lass would put up with that!:lol:

2. 10 Gary Rowells

10 Gary Rowells Striker

I think when it started it was pretty good. It was well done out - we went in and there were decent bands on and a decent, older crowd. Suddenly it seemed to go down hill - last time my wife was knocked off her chair by a toothless hag who had been dancing - to be fair she apologised but it was the end for us as far as Joseph's was concerned.

3. You one of the radgies there mate. Nee offence like, raj.

You're is the you're you're looking 4.

He was'nt his dad,so i'm told.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  4. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

We went in when it opened and I have to say it looked crap, you could still smell the emulsion they'd chucked on every thing ,the seats were rejects from some club and it was just a cheap lash over.I was disappointed because from the write up it sounded more White rooms than Sinatras but was the latter

Can take more than a spark to break it
    Vicious circle ,downward spiral ,they are by nature traps .It's human nature when you've been shit on to make the best of it .Probably a different tale to every one of them .Glad it's not me

Should have left the Train set in ,very calming

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    alicante mackem likes this.
  5. Cosmopolitan

Cosmopolitan Winger

Is it owned by the same people who have the Butchers Arms down Hendon?

The Legendary Tongue likes this.
  6. Macho

Macho Striker

It's awful for people trying to walk past with bairns and there's a crowd of pissed arseholes outside smoking.

7. heroesof73

heroesof73 Winger

aye the advertising blurb was a chilled out music venue with quality real ale. Went in on a Sunday night a couple of weeks after it opened and almost empty. Drink was so so but not badly priced then think they chopped prices through the day to get some punters in and that was the crowd they attracted. Doubt they have real ale on now?

8. Walter Ego

Walter Ego Winger

It's fucking grim. Feel for the Holmeside Coffee lot too, such a massive put off.

9. Macho

Macho Striker

I'm stunned the council have allowed it tbh.

10. Chicken Kiev

Chicken Kiev Central Defender

Or maybe people who were brought up well and know about respect.

11. The Raven

The Raven Winger

I always miss the good nights out....

RestlessNatives likes this.
  12. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

As I was, but I still wouldn't rule out going in Josephs.

13. 007Iron

007Iron Central Defender

People with bairns, and especially the bairns themselves, are nowt special and should put up with it or fuck right off, man. Apparently.

ouro likes this.
  14. Berghain

Berghain Central Defender

I would. I don't mind odd pop into sinatras on a night but Josephs? Fuck that. Bring back white room I say.

15. THELORDRODWELL

THELORDRODWELL Central Defender

@Laeotaekhun

16. Macho

Macho Striker

Do you have any idea why a bunch of pissed people are allowed to spill out fighting onto a small busy walkway used by families and old people?

17. Up The Bracket

Up The Bracket Central Defender

You can say that for any bar in town. Joseph's isn't even the worst for fighting

18. Berghain

Berghain Central Defender

Sport. You can place bets on the victors.

19. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Goalkeeper

Cheap drink is the problem mate.

I also get the feeling that in exchange for spending money, the regulars can pretty much do what they want.

Macho likes this.
  20. safcsafc

safcsafc Central Defender

Same with us. It was cheap and had just opened up. Place looked scruffy and dated. Think they ran out of redbull. Only went for a bday party and i remember it stunk of bleach. Haven't been back since.