Just in and Pissed

Thought the first 30 minutes were pretty awful tbh, but we won so fuck it. At half time I thought he was going to come out and have us defend all half but fair play to him, it was a very good, professional second half performance where we kept a threat while defending comfortably in the main so he deserves praise for that. Start games like we played the second half and we can win this league, just needs to get us starting on the front foot, can't keep waiting to go behind before we start playing

Love a win. It makes everything bearable.
Really looking forward to the Rochdale game now Same result as last season please Lads.

Thought the first 30 minutes were pretty awful tbh, but we won so fuck it. At half time I thought he was going to come out and have us defend all half but fair play to him, it was a very good, professional second half performance where we kept a threat while defending comfortably in the main so he deserves praise for that. Start games like we played the second half and we can win this league, just needs to get us starting on the front foot, can't keep waiting to go behind before we start playing
Spot on assessment I think we needed the Pompey goal to kick start us from that point we were very professional and controlled the game if we start a game well and get am early goal I fancy us to hammer someone

It was a scrappy game. We took our chances but didn't kick on and we let Portsmouth have a go at us. They didn't really create much but neither did we. Carbon copies of last seasons games against them.

Our main problem, and it's one we have had for years is the lack of movement. We seem to be hesitant to actually move into space. With doing this the opposition seem to have an endless amount of time to do what they want and most loose balls today were picked up by Portsmouth.

We won 2-1 so hopefully we will kick on and get up a bit of head of steam.

Back