Just had a look at Man City's fixture list

On form the league will be over with a few games left. Their reserves will come in. The likes of aguero etc ;)

Just imagine that, man!
at least when we get there, we can always say we supported the lads when we were shit.
(since 1981, and only had a few good years).

I'd say that is quality, not resting players. They may be able to bring them in, but they do not do it as often.
They can change five or six and the team is as strong. They have 4 centre halves with a total value of 200m plus full backs that prob cost over 100m. That's just for starters. They've accumulated quality players over a decade now and all the others are playing catch up

15 points clear in the league now with 11 games left. They can afford to lose 5 games and still win it.

Gives Pep massive leeway to rotate and keep his big guns for the cup games. Their next cup game should be stress free as well as they are already 2-0 up from the away leg.

PS - I realise all their players are big guns and when they rotate it barely makes any difference.

Just three games away from the domestic treble for the second season in three.

Just those same three games, 2 two legged matches and a one off final on top of that to take the quadruople.

PS - By my reckoning, winning tonight gives them their 20th visit to Wembley since 2010 and if they win the semi it will be 21. They will also be back for no 22 in August.

Back