just for fairness, is there anyone going to defend moyes now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just saying that big Sam had a horrendous run of games and his points total and win % is inflated by his last 5 games which moyes has yet to play. I think we will get 12 points.

And we pasted his palace team 4-nil while he was sorting them out and now has them playing top half footy...

That's what he does. He did that here as well. He a decent manager.

Unlike our 2-game in relegation prophet.

I'm just saying that big Sam had a horrendous run of games and his points total and win % is inflated by his last 5 games which moyes has yet to play. I think we will get 12 points.
Can I take back my like. You must be seriously pissed if you think this team could win another 4 games.

Moyes really is the most destructive influence on the club and the fans' feel good factor I can remember. Never liked him, didn't want him here, and he's even worse than I could have possibly imagined. It's not just his dismal management, he's just such a dour, depressing, demotivating, miserable prick.

It beggars belief that some posters want to keep him, wtf is wrong with them?

So another one of the Moyes defenders is outing himself as a wum.

No proper fans left defending is there?

They are professional athletes with a level of skill they are not showing during a game. There is no way Moyes is telling them to pass so inaccurately or to run down blind alleys constantly. I'm looking forward to the whole tram being cleared out and seeing what he can bring in. I know people laugh, but you don't get a win percentage like his without knowing how to train a team to win a game. They're all mercenaries and twats. They've probably been told they were leaving at the end of the season either way. Different to last couple of years where they were told they were playing for contract extensions.

Jesus wept

Give him at least the summer and the games up until Christmas.

At least see if he's capable of getting us out of the mess he has contributed in getting us in.

If we do go back up next season (I know it's unlikely), we will be a stronger outfit than we have been for 80% of our 10 year Premier League stint.

Big big if though, and if it doesn't look like it will come to fruition then he should go and he will rightly struggle to find another job in football.
Erm no !!

Clear out the deadwood, bring his winning ways to us in the 2nd Division, move on. It's not like we've done this before, is it?

Breathe, man, breathe you hysteria peddlers...

I've not exactly been a fan of Moyes, but was happy to give him time as I thought he was given a shit hand.

I'm done now though, the bug eyed freak can fuck off. I'd rather get someone else in now to give them time to suss things out for next season.

I just want a manager that fits with the club a bit like allardyce did. This prick won't ever have a good relationship with the fans, he has to go.

I have stuck up for Moyes on here a lot but struggling for anything positive after yesterday's performance.

He isn't.

Wilko only won 4 from 27 but he drew 8. 20 points from 6 games less is a better points per game ratio.

Moyes also has a far worse record than Ricky Sbragia.
Wilko didn't win 4, did he?

Just checked - he won 2 out of 20.

Edit again: won 2 in Prem so other were cup?

Even on your stats mind has a worse record than Moyes. Moyes is dire but haway, Wilko?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back