just for fairness, is there anyone going to defend moyes now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are professional athletes with a level of skill they are not showing during a game. There is no way Moyes is telling them to pass so inaccurately or to run down blind alleys constantly. I'm looking forward to the whole tram being cleared out and seeing what he can bring in. I know people laugh, but you don't get a win percentage like his without knowing how to train a team to win a game. They're all mercenaries and twats. They've probably been told they were leaving at the end of the season either way. Different to last couple of years where they were told they were playing for contract extensions.

He signed f***ing 13 players

How many more does he need to sign for fuck sake

Managers now don't usually get the chance to take a club down and back up anymore. Hopefully there is a plan in place where the player sales and relegation clauses actually help to significantly reduce the clubs debt and give Ellis an exit.

We have been buying some real young talent over the last few years and David has a plan to bring them in to the 1st team along side a few of last years break through lads and some real hungry young talent to give us pace and power in attack whilst being solid at the back.

He has a style which will work well but he has to clear out the players unsuited to that system before it works.

He's taking the flak now as he is confident in his ability to mold this club in to a genuine premier league threat and top ten side.

I doubt it though. I've never been a fan.

What the fuck? who?

Give him at least the summer and the games up until Christmas.

At least see if he's capable of getting us out of the mess he has contributed in getting us in.

If we do go back up next season (I know it's unlikely), we will be a stronger outfit than we have been for 80% of our 10 year Premier League stint.

Big big if though, and if it doesn't look like it will come to fruition then he should go and he will rightly struggle to find another job in football.
He's done nothing to have earned that chance,not one positive since he arrived,he'll only take the club backwards. Needs to be seen off ASAP.

Give him at least the summer and the games up until Christmas.

At least see if he's capable of getting us out of the mess he has contributed in getting us in.

If we do go back up next season (I know it's unlikely), we will be a stronger outfit than we have been for 80% of our 10 year Premier League stint.

Big big if though, and if it doesn't look like it will come to fruition then he should go and he will rightly struggle to find another job in football.

Why? No we won't

We would be a newly promoted team trying to survive

There is absolutely no benefit in going down at all.

They are professional athletes with a level of skill they are not showing during a game. There is no way Moyes is telling them to pass so inaccurately or to run down blind alleys constantly. I'm looking forward to the whole tram being cleared out and seeing what he can bring in. I know people laugh, but you don't get a win percentage like his without knowing how to train a team to win a game. They're all mercenaries and twats. They've probably been told they were leaving at the end of the season either way. Different to last couple of years where they were told they were playing for contract extensions.

I agree, some of the passing and decision making tonight from apparently Premier league standard footballers was shocking.

I agree with you on the Moyes front aswell for what it is worth.

Big Sam lost 4 league games between New Year and the end of the season..Moyes will more than likely lose the remaining five..are you a mag because this is poor bait if you are.

I'm just saying that big Sam had a horrendous run of games and his points total and win % is inflated by his last 5 games which moyes has yet to play. I think we will get 12 points.

I don't think anyone can defend him surely. From what I've watched this season there is absolutely nothing in him or the team that suggests he is the man for us next season. I'm expecting him to be telling us we are in for a relegation battle next year too, but we should be patient with him and his plan.

Ultimately he is responsible for performances on the pitch, he is responsible for getting the best out of the players but he isn't, in fact every player apart from Pickford and Defoe has massively underperformed. He is responsible for that. He has gradually lost the belief of the players as the season gas gone on and tonight he lost the fans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back