just for fairness, is there anyone going to defend moyes now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

I propose that if you do and you choose to post, then you should not have to suffer dogs abuse for doing so

people have a right to their view.

anyone?

They are professional athletes with a level of skill they are not showing during a game. There is no way Moyes is telling them to pass so inaccurately or to run down blind alleys constantly. I'm looking forward to the whole tram being cleared out and seeing what he can bring in. I know people laugh, but you don't get a win percentage like his without knowing how to train a team to win a game. They're all mercenaries and twats. They've probably been told they were leaving at the end of the season either way. Different to last couple of years where they were told they were playing for contract extensions.

Give him at least the summer and the games up until Christmas.

At least see if he's capable of getting us out of the mess he has contributed in getting us in.

If we do go back up next season (I know it's unlikely), we will be a stronger outfit than we have been for 80% of our 10 year Premier League stint.

Big big if though, and if it doesn't look like it will come to fruition then he should go and he will rightly struggle to find another job in football.

How does his safc record stack up against the worst managers ever had in the premier league?
Can't be good

Managers now don't usually get the chance to take a club down and back up anymore. Hopefully there is a plan in place where the player sales and relegation clauses actually help to significantly reduce the clubs debt and give Ellis an exit.

We have been buying some real young talent over the last few years and David has a plan to bring them in to the 1st team along side a few of last years break through lads and some real hungry young talent to give us pace and power in attack whilst being solid at the back.

He has a style which will work well but he has to clear out the players unsuited to that system before it works.

He's taking the flak now as he is confident in his ability to mold this club in to a genuine premier league threat and top ten side.

I doubt it though. I've never been a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back