just eat

It's not quite a 50/50 split but a good amount of the deliveries I do are alcohol, tabs/vapes and bizarrely cat food. Also, cat food orders are usually topped up with bags of onion rings crisps (must be to make it up to the minimum amount). I've spent a fair chunk of down time wondering about the link between cat food and onion rings.

Far be it for me to complain about the work coming in, but today I picked up from one of the local convenience stores and delivered 3 x vapes to a house less than 200 metres away. Granted, everyone has individual circumstances but I thought it would have been quicker and cheaper just nip down...especially as I was 2 miles away when I got the job.

Update us @Bulmers ... did you get your wine? We all want to know!
yep
It's not quite a 50/50 split but a good amount of the deliveries I do are alcohol, tabs/vapes and bizarrely cat food. Also, cat food orders are usually topped up with bags of onion rings crisps (must be to make it up to the minimum amount). I've spent a fair chunk of down time wondering about the link between cat food and onion rings.

Far be it for me to complain about the work coming in, but today I picked up from one of the local convenience stores and delivered 3 x vapes to a house less than 200 metres away. Granted, everyone has individual circumstances but I thought it would have been quicker and cheaper just nip down...especially as I was 2 miles away when I got the job.
broken back makes things tricky

Last edited:

Back