Just bought an Olympus E-M10 MKII

SpongebobMax

Midfield
Anybody else taken the plunge from DSLR to Mirrorless?

The camera seems decent and well built, worth a look for anyone wanting to go Mirrorless.

Great...I`m looking at exactly one of these as a smaller alternative to compliment my DSLR. make sure you post regular updates on how it is. Especially interested to know how it handles in low light.

Picked up the original Canon EOS-M quite a while back for a great price and it is the camera I generally take with me now when we go out and I am not specifically planning to take photos. Also now my "travel camera" if travelling light.

The focusing is accurate but very slow (I believe improved on later models) but the IQ is as good as the consumer DSLRs and lenses considerably better than the normal kit ones. I really like the touch screen too although it involves taking gloves off at this time of year!

Good little camera. Some fantastic lenses in the micro 4/3's line up these days which make these cameras shine. I used to own the Olympus 12-40 f2.8..an amazing lens .

had a Sony A7R for a couple years now, recently upgraded to the A7R mk II then they've just released the mk III :evil::lol:

Back