Just Been Offered A Ticket To The Semi

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought our semi was going to be in Colombo if we got there. All the same, the Mohali game will be cracking regardless, Pakistan v Australia/India is well worth watching from behind glass.

I thought our semi was going to be in Colombo if we got there. All the same, the Mohali game will be cracking regardless, Pakistan v Australia/India is well worth watching from behind glass.

it will be Pakistan v Australia/India. If India win tomorrow it really will be a once in a life time experience and when it inevitably kicks off it will be worth being behind glass.

There seems to be some confusion as to who meets who in the semi finals and where and when they will meet.

The fixtures on Cricinfo's website seem to show that the winner of the England v Sri Lanka game will meet the winner of the Sth Africa v NZ game in the first semi final on Tues 29th at Columbo and that Pakistan will meet the winner of Aus v India in the 2nd semi final on Wed 30th at Mohali.

That doesn't make sense though as it means England or Sri Lanka will play their semi final only 2 days after their quarter final while Pakistan will have a full weeks rest between their QF and SF.

Is this something to do with the fact that India are always entitled to play their games on home soil or is it simply an error on Cricinfo's website? :?:

There seems to be some confusion as to who meets who in the semi finals and where and when they will meet.

The fixtures on Cricinfo's website seem to show that the winner of the England v Sri Lanka game will meet the winner of the Sth Africa v NZ game in the first semi final on Tues 29th at Columbo and that Pakistan will meet the winner of Aus v India in the 2nd semi final on Wed 30th at Mohali.

That doesn't make sense though as it means England or Sri Lanka will play their semi final only 2 days after their quarter final while Pakistan will have a full weeks rest between their QF and SF.

Is this something to do with the fact that India are always entitled to play their games on home soil or is it simply an error on Cricinfo's website? :?:

its all to favour India, they have had decent breaks between all of there games so their ageing players can be at peak fitness. Coincidence I don't think so

it will be Pakistan v Australia/India. If India win tomorrow it really will be a once in a life time experience and when it inevitably kicks off it will be worth being behind glass.

bollocks :mad: the chart we have on the wallm from one of the papers is wrong !

might have to offer them to the Indian lads at work now

provided by Kapil Dev who I met the other night, what a gent, Quinnyesque when he spoke as well although he didn't know that a freezer operated at -18c and insisted we put -6

bollocks :mad: the chart we have on the wallm from one of the papers is wrong !

might have to offer them to the Indian lads at work now

provided by Kapil Dev who I met the other night, what a gent, Quinnyesque when he spoke as well although he didn't know that a freezer operated at -18c and insisted we put -6

:lol: Some gesture that mind considering tickets will be like gold dust if india reach the semi's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back