Just been for diesel

To work and back is about 4 mile for me, lucky if I get 28mpg.

Did a trip from Sunderland to Oban when I first got the car (Golf) though and it was coming up 50+mpg for it. More motorway miles needed...

Could you really be arsed traipsing round looking for a couple of pence off?
dont need to, email tells you where its cheapest so if passing there fill up. As for the West Auckland one we are over the Lakes 2 weekends out of 3 to go to caravan and come back past more often than not. Go over that way if been looking after the Grandsons before travelling, I fancy a pie from Barney Butchers or especially to avoid Scotch Corner roadworks last year.

dont need to, email tells you where its cheapest so if passing there fill up. As for the West Auckland one we are over the Lakes 2 weekends out of 3 to go to caravan and come back past more often than not. Go over that way if been looking after the Grandsons before travelling, I fancy a pie from Barney Butchers or especially to avoid Scotch Corner roadworks last year.
OK Nigel ;)

I used the Asda garage near Thompson park. Was about 118.9 iirc

That's around 4p a litre cheaper than in Washington

For diesel that is

Driving to work in me XC90 I get about 25mpg. If I drive conservatively I could get about 28. On a motorway run around 32 or up to 35/36 if driving miss daisy.

Also got a Kia Ceed and get about 35 around town and up to 50mpg on a run.

If you want good fuel economy, don’t buy a Ford Kuga. I’m getting about 31 Miles per gallon. Shocking return for a 2l car with less than 150 bhp.

Back