Just a not quick update from St Mary’s

Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it but they’ll probably end up doing the same. I’m going to concentrate on just getting up for now. Then I’m sure the pooch will have me up and out.

I have a bike trainer thingy too so I’ll start slowly and build things up.
Pfft
Ya lazt git.. :)
All the best Mr F

I have just seen a quite emotional GP. One saw me in the waiting room and said ‘Hi!’ with a big wave. I saw a new GP who told me the practice have talked about me and my case. I think there are only 3 GP’s there. They hadn’t received any communication from the hospital yet so there I was to tell her. And review my pain meds which is why I was there in the first place.

Then she got a bit emotional. She was fanning her face and said ‘I’m sorry, people just don’t survive what you have had. It’s a miracle. It really is.’
I was a bit taken aback to be honest. I’ve never seen a doc like this.

I told her about the 3 operations to remove tumours, how the other GP had approved my second opinion referral and a bit about the lead up to this operation . She said ‘You should write about it. All of it.’

I thought. I do.

But only as an anonymous attention seeking bellend alias on a football message board.

And that is all I need.

I have just seen a quite emotional GP. One saw me in the waiting room and said ‘Hi!’ with a big wave. I saw a new GP who told me the practice have talked about me and my case. I think there are only 3 GP’s there. They hadn’t received any communication from the hospital yet so there I was to tell her. And review my pain meds which is why I was there in the first place.

Then she got a bit emotional. She was fanning her face and said ‘I’m sorry, people just don’t survive what you have had. It’s a miracle. It really is.’

I told her about the 3 operations to remove tumours, how the other GP had approved my second opinion referral and a bit about the lead up to this operation . She said ‘You should write about it. All of it.’

I thought. I do.

But only as an anonymous attention seeking bellend alias on a football message board.

And that is all I need.

Huge smile on my pyatt reading that marra. All the good luck in the world to you, you deserve it.

I thought. I do.

And that is all I need.
Fantastic Foggy. You are a medical phenomenon now!

I thought. I do.

And that is all I need.

Attention seeking bellend.
f***ing legend more like. Grit in my eye mate.

I thought. I do.

And that is all I need.

as a proper cheeky twat myself (missus wasnt happy with me haggling in specsavers the other week, I work hard for my cash man:p) I think youre perseverence was phenominal tbh. Many would just think its not to be, but nah ferk that eh!

🎼 He's a walking miracle, ooh ooh,
A walking miracle, ah ah ah ! 🎼

GP''s are only human, just like ourselves, and just like ourselves, they do become emotional at times

Going back some years, my Ma had just come back from a holiday, and was in considerable pain, and painkillers were having no effect, so she went to see her GP, who quickly spotted the signs, that my Ma had a life threatening illness (blood clots on her lungs)
He told her, she had to immediately go to hospital, though he didn't just send for an ambulance, he took her to the hospital, himself, and made sure he stayed with her, until everything was taken care of.
My Ma survived her illness, by the skin of her teeth, and was told, it was her GP's quick thinking which had helped to save her life, because she wouldn't have lived to see another day, if it wasn't for her GP recognising, the seriousness of her illness, and getting her into hospital so quickly.
When my Ma, had sufficiently recovered, she went back, to thank her GP, who in turn gave her a huge hug, and both were in tears.
Sadly, he's no longer around, these days, but he was a huge credit to his profession and is very much missed by his patients.
Dr Kipling was his name, a true angel, in every sense of the word.

🎼 He's a walking miracle, ooh ooh,
A walking miracle, ah ah ah ! 🎼

GP''s are only human, just like ourselves, and just like ourselves, they do become emotional at times

Going back some years, my Ma had just come back from a holiday, and was in considerable pain, and painkillers were having no effect, so she went to see her GP, who quickly spotted the signs, that my Ma had a life threatening illness (blood clots on her lungs)
He told her, she had to immediately go to hospital, though he didn't just send for an ambulance, he took her to the hospital, himself, and made sure he stayed with her, until everything was taken care of.
My Ma survived her illness, by the skin of her teeth, and was told, it was her GP's quick thinking which had helped to save her life, because she wouldn't have lived to see another day, if it wasn't for her GP recognising, the seriousness of her illness, and getting her into hospital so quickly.
When my Ma, had sufficiently recovered, she went back, to thank her GP, who in turn gave her a huge hug, and both were in tears.
Sadly, he's no longer around, these days, but he was a huge credit to his profession and is very much missed by his patients.
Dr Kipling was his name, a true angel, in every sense of the word.

sounds like an exceedingly good doctor.

Back