Jurassic Park

Great film and still with a bit of magic about it. Came out just at the right time before chi was mainstream so it was almost as if they were really showing us things humans never seen before.

I went to Orlando the year it was released and they had all the props and cars from the film there. Never forget sitting in the vehicles

The merchandise with that logo was like an impressive steamroller which willed the population into believing the film must be good. It's probably the film with the biggest ratio of tat sales>quality of actual movie of all time.

The merchandise with that logo was like an impressive steamroller which willed the population into believing the film must be good. It's probably the film with the biggest ratio of tat sales>quality of actual movie of all time.

But the film was / is good. I don’t think they needed the merchandise to convince people of that.

They’ve gotten progressively worse mind.

Interesting fact: velociraptors were actually about the size of a turkey, not the 7-8ft monsters in the film.

Last edited:
But the film was / is good. I don’t think they needed the merchandise to convince people of that.

They’ve gotten progressively worse mind.

Interesting fact: velociraptors were actually about the size of a turkey, not the 7-8ft monsters in the film.
It had some nice exposition in it but a fairly average narrative. It was overhyped at the time of its release too.

Back