Jura 21 year old single malt

£120 on a bottle of drink? Ludicrous price.

It's 21 year old. In that time, it's been in the barrel the angels share has gone up each year.

The longer a whisky is in the barrel the more of it evaporates which means what's left is more expensive, but can more flavour.

A lad at work ordered some bottle of expensive stuff, it never got delivered to his house, when he enquired about it someone had signed for it with the name Homer Simpson. :lol:
I ordered 48 bottles of beer last week. One box of 24 didn't get delivered. Apparently 'damaged' by yodel....perhaps not the wisest to have Beer Hawk plastered all over your boxes.

It's 21 year old. In that time, it's been in the barrel the angels share has gone up each year.

The longer a whisky is in the barrel the more of it evaporates which means what's left is more expensive, but can more flavour.
I'd rather put the cash towards a decent coat.:lol:

I ordered 48 bottles of beer last week. One box of 24 didn't get delivered. Apparently 'damaged' by yodel....perhaps not the wisest to have Beer Hawk plastered all over your boxes.

I have a massive issue with companies plastering their branding over everything they send out. If you're trying to buy something as a surprise, you don't want it covered in branding of where it's coming from.
I had this out with Ancestry the other week. Completely obvious what was in the packet. Idiots

I'd rather put the cash towards a decent coat.:lol:

It would probably last longer than the whisky!

Back