Jupiter and moons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to get my little assembly together this weekend. Turned out the camera I bought for £120 is the EOS 400D but I'm not complaining as it'll do. BUT looks like this weather is in for a while.

I was hoping to get my little assembly together this weekend. Turned out the camera I bought for £120 is the EOS 400D but I'm not complaining as it'll do. BUT looks like this weather is in for a while.
Gone from a bargain to having paid top whack I'm afraid

And don't ever give your insurers the serial number ;)

Still reasonable cameras for the price like. Would advise you upgrade the kit lens, as they were generally a right load of shit
I felt that straight away. It feels cheap. I'm only going to use it for astro. Which is even worse because I could have got the body only for £80 on e-bay. Win some lose some.

Got me lazy boy Lumix bridge for landscapes and perving.

I felt that straight away. It feels cheap. I'm only going to use it for astro. Which is even worse because I could have got the body only for £80 on e-bay. Win some lose some.

Got me lazy boy Lumix bridge for landscapes and perving.
Is that like the sofa company?

Me favourite ad that bint on scs ganning on about lazeeboy all the time :mad::neutral:

Is that like the sofa company?

Me favourite ad that bint on scs ganning on about lazeeboy all the time :mad::neutral:

I don't understand the fascination with pronouncing Zed as Zee or the trend of using it in words it doens't belong. I blame the rappers.

Think it may have been wet. It will only shoot in full auto in the dark! Hardly worth seeing if it's repairable. You know what they say. 'If it seems to good to be true.' :(
Something was certainly wet ;)

There's always Dave Boyle of Bletchley, but 400ds are starting to enter the not worth repairing category

Your time better spent hunting the salesman down with a axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back