Junk drawers

Everyone has at least one..

In the process of emptying mine.. have 4 of them full of shit.. tipping them all I to a. If plastic box then will have a proper sort out.

Batteries galore, tape, pens, old phones and accessories..

2 plastic jap soldiers?

Etc etc..

What's the oddest item.in your junk drawers

In the process of emptying mine.. have 4 of them full of shit.. tipping them all I to a. If plastic box then will have a proper sort out.

2 plastic jap soldiers?

Etc etc..

I had some superglue which leaked and superglue one corner of the drawer to everything and everything to everything else. That was annoying

I had some superglue which leaked and superglue one corner of the drawer to everything and everything to everything else. That was annoying

I had that happen with a sachet of flower food that had burst and everything was sticky.

These freezer bag ties where you have to pull the dogs tongue to seal the bag :lol: :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:

2 plastic jap soldiers?

Etc etc..

Every drawer in my house is a Junk drawer. I hate it but don't dare throw anything away because you can guarantee our lass will be looking for it the next day.

2 plastic jap soldiers?

Etc etc..

Still fighting the war?

Last edited:
I sorted out our junk drawer a couple of years ago. I even sorted the bent tacks out and threw them away and put the rest in a plastic box alongside a lot of sorted into size screws and nails each with their own place. Then I sorted all of the screwdrivers until I had a complete set, returned some of the excess to Dad and threw away the rest.

Aside from foreign currency, buttons, and batteries, I found hair ties and bobbles, old menus from various takeaways, and a few invoices and user guides for stuff that we had bought over the years. Add an odd glove for my ex and tons of dust and the job was about done.

Back