Junk disposal

Be surprised how easy it is to fill a skip
When I moved house the wheely bins needed ordering which took a while so the builders lent us a skip, got filled within a few days with a few cardboard boxes and few days worth of bin bags and general shite we chucked out
Quite enjoyed slinging anything and everything in and having it all taken away, much less fart on than the tip

Got a fair bit of general rubbish to get shot of, household stuff, paint tins, old electricals etc. Not enough to fill a skip, too much to keep shuttling back and forth to the tip. Any reliable, Sunderland based companies who'll collect and dispose of responsibly anyone can recommend? Cheers in advance.
Keep seeing a rubbish removed company on Facebook. Advertise cheaper then a skip. Try and find.
Keep seeing a rubbish removed company on Facebook. Advertise cheaper then a skip. Try and find.
Actually loads. Just ā€˜Qā€™ rubbish removals funny enough

Last edited:
I'll knab that if you're chucking it out. How big is it?
The door or the sign? Door is full size, single door. The pub sign is about 4 foot high, by about 3 foot.

Edit - just seen the bold. Yours if you want it mate. I've got the wall bracket for it too, but it's bloody huge and weighs a tonne. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:

Back