June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to laugh at the f***ing state of your club I think is the reason why basically. Why would it have any safc fans on it? They would be too embarrassed to show their faces on it. Rightly so. I know I would be if my club was in the state that yours is.

It would be like a Leyton orient fan trying to go on a Tottenham board
Too embarrassed? I wouldn’t set foot on one of your boards even the after 6 in a row it never crossed my mind to do so.
I’m pretty embarrassed for you spending your life on here

He's got to be one of the most tragic posters on the internet like what a f***ing proper sad twat
I honestly wonder if any of his mates know what he gets up to on here. Like does he mention in the pub when theyre all talking about footy that he relentlessy posts on the Sunderland message board, day in, day out?

It’s actually mad, arguing this Sunday morning over Ben Arfa v Sessegnon and that man, How could you be arsed :lol:

I honestly wonder if any of his mates know what he gets up to on here. Like does he mention in the pub when theyre all talking about footy that he relentlessy posts on the Sunderland message board, day in, day out?

It’s actually mad, arguing this Sunday morning over Ben Arfa v Sessegnon and that man, How could you be arsed :lol:
Exactly you could understand a couple of daft kids arguing about it but fuck me a grown man on a rivals message board, he really is a desperately sad fucker
If I said to my mates that I spend most days on a mags message board they would tell me to get a f***ing life and they'd be right

Dubravka, Krafth, Lascelles, Fernandez, Manquillo, Shelvey, Hayden, Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Joelinton, Gayle.

Subs: Darlow, Schar, Carroll, Ritchie, Yedlin, Lazaro, Rose, Bentaleb, M Longstaff.

Fabianski, Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Fornals, Lanzini, Antonio.

Subs: Randolph, Balbuena, Yarmolenko, Noble, Wilshere, Masuaku, Ajeti, Silva, Johnson.

It’s like Sophie Ellis Bextors choice

If you’re claiming PSG are the same force they were in Sessegnon’s time there as they were in Ben Arfa’s well, I can’t help you tbh.

It’s like claiming Shaun Goater and Edin Dzeko are equals because they both played for Man City

And yet Ben Arfa contributed 0 goals and 2 assists in 23 appearances with all that talent around him. Sess' return was better, much like it was for us vs HBA for you.

Imagine being HBA playing alongside Cabaye and being less productive than Sessegnon playing alongside Gardner. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back