June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until you go in admin or league 2 as it's just around the corner. Probably do you a favour if you went bust would make you all a lot less angry and bitter. Pinning your whole identity and City and mood on a perennial shit football team can't be healthy
😂😂😂😂😂God I'm glad I'm not as sad at this loser. What a pathetic life man, just look forward to your game today you sad sad 'man'.

If you’re claiming PSG are the same force they were in Sessegnon’s time there as they were in Ben Arfa’s well, I can’t help you tbh.

It’s like claiming Shaun Goater and Edin Dzeko are equals because they both played for Man City

Their obsession to be dominant over all things Sunderland has actually held them back for decades. This provincial one upmanship counts for nothing in real terms especially when you consider they haven't won a competitive match against little old Sunderland in ten attempts over nearly a decade nor a major trophy of any description in 65 years :lol::lol::lol:

If you’re claiming PSG are the same force they were in Sessegnon’s time there as they were in Ben Arfa’s well, I can’t help you tbh.

It’s like claiming Shaun Goater and Edin Dzeko are equals because they both played for Man City
What the fuck you on about?
Sess played for PSG from 2008-2011
Fatty played for Marseille from 2008- 2011
Sess moved to SAFC
Fatty moved to NUFC
like I said pretty similar

Oh and fatty only made 23 apps for PSG scoring 0.

Nee where near your lot saying go and get Pep, Klopp and Simone. Deluded embarrassing cringeworthy scruffy fuckers. Jog on ya fat mess. Theres a good lad 👍

I don’t see what that ridiculous article has to do with me. Unlike that Nobby and Sonny shite that was created by someone on here.

Their obsession to be dominant over all things Sunderland has actually held them back for decades. This provincial one upmanship counts for nothing in real terms especially when you consider they haven't won a competitive match against little old Sunderland in ten attempts over nearly a decade nor a major trophy of any description in 65 years :lol::lol::lol:

It seems their main goal is to be better than Sunderland. If anything, it just shows how shite they are :lol:

Not really pet I enjoyed our 5 in a row and my club isn't below the likes of Wycombe and Fleetwood and has a far knakcer from Bury as it's best player :lol: :lol:

Mags arl owa
Be oright that touchy bitter bastard the voice of reason will be along soon to ban the nasty mags for no reason other than stating facts which shows your small time club up
Willis didn’t come from Bury mate so stop talking shite.

I don’t see what that ridiculous article has to do with me. Unlike that Nobby and Sonny shite that was created by someone on here.

It's to do with all of you and your self entitled arrogance. Embarrassing to the extreme. You're the sad bastard that had a go at my friend Janey arent you. For that reason alone your opinion on anything on here means nothing. Now crawl back under your rock you f***ing coward.

As a matter of fact, the last time the fuckers won anything, second world war rationing had only just stopped the previous year.
Let that sink in you equine abusers :lol:
It seems their main goal is to be better than Sunderland. If anything, it just shows how shite they are :lol:
It's like a comfort thing to them to have a 'better' everything than Sunderland.
Then the derby comes along :lol:

Last edited:
What the fuck you on about?
Sess played for PSG from 2008-2011
Fatty played for Marseille from 2008- 2011
Sess moved to SAFC
Fatty moved to NUFC
like I said pretty similar

Oh and fatty only made 23 apps for PSG scoring 0.

Marseille were champions in the time Ben Arfa was there (didn’t finish outside of the top 3), PSGs highest was 4th (finished 13th one year) and their careers post playing with us are very different.

There was also the Cabaye v Gardner comparisons :lol:

You’re struggling again.

Last edited:
Marseille were champions in the time Ben Arfa was there (didn’t finish outside of the top 3), PSGs highest was 4th (finished 13yh one year) and their careers post playing with us are very different.

You’re struggling again.
Ok if you say so.

It's to do with all of you and your self entitled arrogance. Embarrassing to the extreme. You're the sad bastard that had a go at my friend Janey arent you. For that reason alone your opinion on anything on here means nothing. Now crawl back under your rock you f***ing coward.

:lol:

Again, that article has nothing to do with me. Why you are using it against me is odd.

Ok if you say so.

Glad we’re in agreement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back