June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardew does as he's a fuckwit. Ben Arfa was playing superbly at the back end of the 2011/12 season in a 3 with Cisse and Ba. We lost one game with that three at Wigan (their usual end of season comeback) and he completely shit himself and abandoned it.

This made him go back to using Ryan Taylor as a defensive winger, sidelining Ben Arfa but deciding he needed him in the last twenty minutes if we were either drawing or behind.

Aye, I mean, just look at their career paths after they played for us. Ben Arfa (after playing for another fuckwit at Hull) moved to Nice where he scored 17 goals on the way to Champions League qualification before moving to PSG, Rennes and now playing for Valladolid in La Liga whereas Sessegnon went to West Brom, then mid-lower table Montpellier and now plays in Turkey.

Similar indeed.

On your last point, you weren't as reliant on the results against us in 2008/09 as you were in 2012-16. For four straight seasons until we were relegated the points you earned against us were the difference between survival and relegation.
If we go off the teams before and after us and yourselves.

Sess

PSG - 77 apps 9 goals
SAFC - 87 apps 17 goals
West Brom 79 apps 8 goals

Fatty

Marseille - 63 apps 9 goals
NUFC - 76 apps 13 goals
Nice - 34 apps 17 goals

I'd say pretty similar with Nice being the anomaly.

Imagine Steed and sess is as good as it gets in terms of flair players at your club :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose when you have had years of white hatchet man like Bally and catts the likes of steed probably look like zidane to you small time bunch

Imagine going on like a kid :oops: they would both get in the sides you have had over the last 10/15 years

:lol:

The only reason he didn't get a game because of the fuckwit of a manager. Once he was in the team regularly, he performed.

He often used to come off the bench with 15 minutes to go when we were 2 goals behind to 'work his magic'

That just proves that, as always, we're the yardstick. A good chunk of Sunderland's support would be happy to be in the Northern League finishing mid table as long as we were one place below them. It's probably why as soon as we were relegated and we weren't that crutch anymore in 2016/17 they've plummeted through the divisions.

Take that Nobby and Sonny drivel a few pages back as further proof. Proper cringeworthy.

This will bring the usual 'day shift/sunday morning' patter back, I/we imagine

Ben Arfa's time at Newcastle was like his time at most other places. A few worldies and spurts of brilliance, but not capable on a consistent basis. Sessegnon was better built for the Premier League. He was busier and willing to take physical contact (his ability to draw fouls was one of the reasons he was effective for us). Ben Arfa had more talent, but I'd take Sessegnon first.

Canny goal pet but look what you have now a fat free transfer from Bury as your best player. No shaming you lot man. Laugh at Almiron yet he's 100x better than your best player. Saint Maximin compared to Maguire :lol:

Blinded by bitterness and jealousy. What's it like being in the giant f***ing shadow of Newcastle and the mags? Only ones who can rival you in the bitter bastards stake are @Binxy @Billy Batts @Bears Beets
The seethe is strong in this one.

Canny goal pet but look what you have now a fat free transfer from Bury as your best player. No shaming you lot man. Laugh at Almiron yet he's 100x better than your best player. Saint Maximin compared to Maguire :lol:

Blinded by bitterness and jealousy. What's it like being in the giant f***ing shadow of Newcastle and the mags? Only ones who can rival you in the bitter bastards stake are @Binxy @Billy Batts @Bears Beets

If we're so bitter, then why is it you that infests our board? I've had a look at the mag one, that Sima mocked Janey on, and it had a f***ing massive SAFC thread on, which appeared to have zero SAFC fan presence.

If we're so bitter, then why is it you that infests our board? I've had a look at the mag one, that Sima mocked Janey on, and it had a f***ing massive SAFC thread on, which appeared to have zero SAFC fan presence.
I think it's a superiority complex thing with them, they're obsessed with being better than Sunderland bless, it's all they've had for years as their couple of seasons at the top challenging for the premier league becomes a very distant memory.

Just to laugh at the f***ing state of your club I think is the reason why basically. Why would it have any safc fans on it? They would be too embarrassed to show their faces on it. Rightly so. I know I would be if my club was in the state that yours is.

It would be like a Leyton orient fan trying to go on a Tottenham board

Almost feel the need to apologise to him, seems like he's very much taken it to heart.

The six in a row is still a sore subject with this one it seems.

Not really pet I enjoyed our 5 in a row and my club isn't below the likes of Wycombe and Fleetwood and has a far knakcer from Bury as it's best player :lol: :lol:
Just a coincidence that gorrilacock / pukka pad stops posting. Suddenly another knacker starts posting out of the blue.

Mags arl owa
Be oright that touchy bitter bastard the voice of reason will be along soon to ban the nasty mags for no reason other than stating facts which shows your small time club up

Can't wait until you go in admin or league 2 as it's just around the corner. Probably do you a favour if you went bust would make you all a lot less angry and bitter. Pinning your whole identity and City and mood on a perennial shit football team can't be healthy

Just to laugh at the f***ing state of your club I think is the reason why basically. Why would it have any safc fans on it? They would be too embarrassed to show their faces on it. Rightly so. I know I would be if my club was in the state that yours is.

It would be like a Leyton orient fan trying to go on a Tottenham board

It'd be a decent argument, except for the fact this place has been infested with mags since I started reading it in 2003. And I'm gonna make an educated guess that the mag board has never had much SAFC fan presence.

By the way, if any posts on this thread appear bitter it's yours. If you truly believed the shite you were speaking there'd be a lot less fume.
Can't wait until you go in admin or league 2 as it's just around the corner. Probably do you a favour if you went bust would make you all a lot less angry and bitter. Pinning your whole identity and City and mood on a perennial shit football team can't be healthy

This isn't a sign of bitterness at all.

:lol:

The only reason he didn't get a game because of the fuckwit of a manager. Once he was in the team regularly, he performed.

He often used to come off the bench with 15 minutes to go when we were 2 goals behind to 'work his magic'

That just proves that, as always, we're the yardstick. A good chunk of Sunderland's support would be happy to be in the Northern League finishing mid table as long as we were one place below them. It's probably why as soon as we were relegated and we weren't that crutch anymore in 2016/17 they've plummeted through the divisions.

Take that Nobby and Sonny drivel a few pages back as further proof. Proper cringeworthy.

This will bring the usual 'day shift/sunday morning' patter back, I/we imagine
Nee where near your lot saying go and get Pep, Klopp and Simone. Deluded embarrassing cringeworthy scruffy fuckers. Jog on ya fat mess. Theres a good lad 👍

pint in red lion Oust on anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back