June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I was wrong, they won it 3 times!

Some impressive clubs on the winners list - very prestigious tournament - More highly rated than the Cup winners Cup IIRC.
Dont think you could win that by finishing 10th mind sure you had to win your domestic cup something you haven't done in 65yrs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He would but he got hounded off their for being the clown he is

Did they qualify for it by finishing 10th ? Any teams withdraw from it at the 1/4 stage when they won it?
"Hounded off their (sic)" = Getting banned because of people who cannot abide a fan of a different club posting on their board if he's not an arselicker.

"Hounded off their (sic)" = Getting banned because of people who cannot abide a fan of a different club posting on their board if he's not an arselicker.
You were going on like a pleb ... They're a welcoming lot if you dont :oops: Fans of loads of clubs on there too who all get on fine

You were going on like a pleb ... They're a welcoming lot if you dont :oops: Fans of loads of clubs on there too who all get on fine
A good number of Everton fans have an enmity towards Newcastle fans, which I've never fully understood. I've personally had a problem with Everton from schooldays, but always expected to be proven wrong. Yet, every time I meet a group of them, or look on their message boards, my prejudices are confirmed; there's some sound ones, but always, always at least one chippy little bellend.

Our arrogance won't mix well on other boards tbf
A good number of Everton fans have an enmity towards Newcastle fans, which I've never fully understood. I've personally had a problem with Everton from schooldays, but always expected to be proven wrong. Yet, every time I meet a group of them, or look on their message boards, my prejudices are confirmed; there's some sound ones, but always, always at least one chippy little bellend.

That's because they are best pals with Sunderland. Both have louder higher profile neighbours so there's the common bond. Everton are known as the Scouse mackems iirc

That's because they are best pals with Sunderland. Both have louder higher profile neighbours so there's the common bond. Everton are known as the Scouse mackems iirc
Unlike ours Evertons rivals actually win things and are a massive club on merit not on being deluded arsewipes whos club haven't won a domestic trophy in 65yrs

So you believe we are both going to be taken over by new owners from the Middle East?
If it's true it's a shame so many of you will have to argue against the take over on moral grounds now that you have set your stall out over the NUFC takeover.

If it's true it's a shame so many of you will have to argue against the take over on moral grounds now that you have set your stall out over the NUFC takeover.
I’ve got no desire to see Sunderland owned by someone from the Middle East. That would be me done. It’s bad enough some charlatan from Oxford.

Everton as a far far bigger club than Newcastle United and always will be. So i suggest you have a bit mre respect for them.

Everton of course are a significantly bigger club than both Newcastle and Sunderland tbf. No-one outside of this region would suggest otherwise.

2 in the group stages. 2 more than Sunderland.

Off the top of my head in my lifetime we have played competitive games in

Antwerp
Bilbao
Brugge
Barcelona
Palma Mallorca
Maritimo
A Coruna
Munich
Frankfurt
Alkmaar
Rome
Milan
Turin
Moscow
Kiev
Belgrade
Zagreb
Bordeaux
Marseille
Breda
Eindhoven
Leverkusen
Basle
Lisbon
Tallinn
Monaco
Metz
Halmstads
Budapest
Sofia
Zurich
Tblisi
Athens
Vigo
Istanbul
Palermo

And I'm sure I've missed a fair few. Pretty extensive impressive list of European away trips.

Infact in the last 30 years if you take out the current "big 6" I don't think any other club has played as many games in Europe as NUFC. I think we probably have more than Man City as well.
Heres a list for you

Clubs that have won something since last time Newcastle did 65yrs ago :lol:

1.Aston Villa
2.Norwich
3.Birmingham
4.Leicester
5.Chelsea
6.West Brom
7.QPR
8.Leeds
9.Swindon
10.Man City
11.Stoke
12.Spurs
13.Wolves
14.Forest
15.Oxford
16.Luton
17.Liverpool
18.Arsenal
19.Sheff Wed
20.Man Utd
21.Man City
22.Blackburn
23.Middlesbrough
24.Sunderland
25.Swansea
26.Bolton
27.West Ham
28.Southampton
29.Ipswich
30.Everton
31.Coventry
32.Wimbledon
33.Portsmouth
34.Wigan

I see the permanent argument thread with resident mags continues to top the charts ! They must love this, dominating a Sunderland message board every day ! Bet they report back to their fellow maggots on their success 🙄

Dont think you could win that by finishing 10th mind sure you had to win your domestic cup something you haven't done in 65yrs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fairs Cup was still a more prestigious competition. Domestic cup competitions in most countries do not have the same interest as in England. That's why the CWC was abandoned.

Fairs Cup was still a more prestigious competition. Domestic cup competitions in most countries do not have the same interest as in England. That's why the CWC was abandoned.
Aye thats why it was abandoned just after you won it :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barca won the CWC 4 times something still recognised by UEFA

Last edited:
Heres a list for you

Clubs that have won something since last time Newcastle did 51yrs ago :lol:

Tidied. Not great, but still....important to get the facts right...
;)
Aye thats why it was abandoned just after you won it :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barca won the CWC 4 times

The ECWC was abandoned mate. The Fairs cup was never abandoned, it evolved into the UEFA Cup and then the Europa League

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back