June 4th live fpoty on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening, worked through today as I just wanted to be home for a decent time....Just sorting my paperwork stuff. chat with the girl's πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­ then home. Hope everyone's had a nice day, better weather as the day went on...🌻😎😎🌻.

@Mk Mackem , evening mate, hope you the day got a bit better, got your WA, I'll be in soon pal...and yes, makes my piss boil too watching some of the so called protesters, @hank williams , evening pal, @Rip Van Fish , evening, hope its been a nice day for you mate, @becs,I remember that game like it was yesterday...Wish it was tomorrow...I wouldn't go...Great goal btw, top draw... hope you've had a nice day. You do absolutely right,re the insurance, have a nice night ,xx, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, if only, hopefully one day the prem will be a reality, for us both...⚽⚽⚽.Hope you're days gone well, been nice, @thecloughywobble , I could write a book...I really could... ✍ ✍ ✍ ...Takes about 30 mins once I've seen when everyone's been up to. Hope you've had a good day mate, great posts btw,very interesting indeed,stay Saucy too,πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…, @cfg , be a nice thing to do that re ST money. Hope you get the 🏏🏏🏏 dough sorted, have a nice night pal, 🀠🀠🀠, @Stortford , evening mate, Ryan bleeding Air, not jumping on the bandwagon against them but I could write another book...But I won't bore everyone. Hope you've had a good day and have anice night too,πŸ›¬πŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ›«, @Johnap, hope you enjoyed a gentle day mate, @Wandofaleftpeg, hope work went well, have a nice night, @VHFC, evening pal, @eddtheduck , cheers edd, hope you've had a nice day pal.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , evening pal, hope the days gone well and bet the roast pig is great too, love it,πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–,funny memes that Trump one, you should send it to >>>>>> @Dilligaf60, hahaha, hope its gone well, I'm sure it will have. 2pm tomorrow and then another night shift, what a star she is,brilliant. Trump defo has a screw loose, no doubt about that mate..And I always pass on everyone's best wishes, thank you very much pal,great memes again btw. @GlassSlippers, bloody hell, hope the day got a bit better, @Bonzo, evening mate, @T_Bone, shopping getting back to normal...hopefully, @Musicman, evening pal, forgot you know what...I'll rememberb one day, hope you've had a good day, @oilcat, evening pal, be late over there now,πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒ,@EchoMan, evening mate, hope the days gone well, have a goodnight...and also to @Horley Chorley & @TiptonBaggie .... Have a nice night all,πŸŒƒπŸ‘.

Evening, worked through today as I just wanted to be home for a decent time....Just sorting my paperwork stuff. chat with the girl's πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­ then home. Hope everyone's had a nice day, better weather as the day went on...🌻😎😎🌻.

@Mk Mackem , evening mate, hope you the day got a bit better, got your WA, I'll be in soon pal...and yes, makes my piss boil too watching some of the so called protesters, @hank williams , evening pal, @Rip Van Fish , evening, hope its been a nice day for you mate, @becs,I remember that game like it was yesterday...Wish it was tomorrow...I wouldn't go...Great goal btw, top draw... hope you've had a nice day. You do absolutely right,re the insurance, have a nice night ,xx, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, if only, hopefully one day the prem will be a reality, for us both...⚽⚽⚽.Hope you're days gone well, been nice, @thecloughywobble , I could write a book...I really could... ✍ ✍ ✍ ...Takes about 30 mins once I've seen when everyone's been up to. Hope you've had a good day mate, great posts btw,very interesting indeed,stay Saucy too,πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…, @cfg , be a nice thing to do that re ST money. Hope you get the 🏏🏏🏏 dough sorted, have a nice night pal, 🀠🀠🀠, @Stortford , evening mate, Ryan bleeding Air, not jumping on the bandwagon against them but I could write another book...But I won't bore everyone. Hope you've had a good day and have anice night too,πŸ›¬πŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ›«, @Johnap, hope you enjoyed a gentle day mate, @Wandofaleftpeg, hope work went well, have a nice night, @VHFC, evening pal, @eddtheduck , cheers edd, hope you've had a nice day pal.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , evening pal, hope the days gone well and bet the roast pig is great too, love it,πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–,funny memes that Trump one, you should send it to >>>>>> @Dilligaf60, hahaha, hope its gone well, I'm sure it will have. 2pm tomorrow and then another night shift, what a star she is,brilliant. Trump defo has a screw loose, no doubt about that mate..And I always pass on everyone's best wishes, thank you very much pal,great memes again btw. @GlassSlippers, bloody hell, hope the day got a bit better, @Bonzo, evening mate, @T_Bone, shopping getting back to normal...hopefully, @Musicman, evening pal, forgot you know what...I'll rememberb one day, hope you've had a good day, @oilcat, evening pal, be late over there now,πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒ,@EchoMan, evening mate, hope the days gone well, have a goodnight...and also to @Horley Chorley & @TiptonBaggie .... Have a nice night all,πŸŒƒπŸ‘.
Evening star poster 🌟

Evening Score...other way round...1 PM here now. About to dig into more work.

All ze best!

Ah , socially responsible investment funds , was well busy yest so would have missed it. Seen that before mate.
Good evening Squire.
And to

@Dilligaf60 @Horley Chorley @sismanhatton @Stortford @thecloughywobble @EchoMan @Musicman @mkmackem @Johnap @Wandofaleftpeg @VHFC @Sunnybrow Red @Scorefrom a throw in @hank williams @becs @KarenDent @GlassSlippers

He’s got no choice mate
Anyone renewing after that shitshow yesterday is a f***ing mug.
My suggestion was to take the first DD as every adult ST is getting min Β£40 back due to the curtailment of the 19/20 season, so it’s only 30 odd quid a man. Then don’t take any more DDs until we know the footpath for 20/21.
Good evening RIP, and what Dilli keeps banging on about commonsense.

Cheers mate, been chatting to MkM he needs help from both side it seems.
Like the idea of star poster. You not me obviously 🌟
Have a restful evening

Last edited:

Evening Sterky πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers matey, I’ve eaten too much 🐷
Enjoy ya rest πŸ˜„

Good evening RIP, and what Dilli keeps banging on about commonsense.

Cheers mate, been chatting to MkM he needs help from both side it seems.
Like the idea of star poster. You not me obviously 🌟
Have a restful evening
Oh mate, does he ever, bloody hell, really feel for him. Had a nice day yesterday with his family and it's gone really down hill. I've asked him to call the HNS helpline just for a chat, he needs to talk to someone asap. Thanks again pal, you have a good night too.
Sorry, I couldn't resist tagging you in it when I saw it :oops:

Pleased you got finished and hope you have a restful evening 😘
That was good though tbh, nice to see us both in the top flight, it'll happen again,x. You have a nice night too hon.

Last edited:

Evening SFATI. She’s asleep on the couch now buried in cats n dogs. Have a great evening mate.

Evening Hank.
Evening everyone.

Just in from work.

Are the hordes still sharpening their pitchforks to stick in SD and Co for their latest faux pas ?
Evening Mr Mortedella

Enjoy it πŸ‘
Evening SFATI. She’s asleep on the couch now buried in cats n dogs. Have a great evening mate.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back