June 4th live fpoty on tv

I’m sure our owners will be delighted to see we have come to the attention of the national papers. Or maybe not.
As an aside he doesn’t seem keen on the mags takeover, or their fans reaction to it.
I'm not to sure they care now, I bought and paid for my next season SC before seriousness of the virus was really known here, I'm lucky as have old farts ticket at old price which I believe works out at £10 a game. However I would rather they started up when we can go to stadia to watch, I can't get by with no fans in ground, soulless. Would prefer my money back or at least the option.

Saudi's buying the mags is a pr disaster and could end up like our goings on with the mad Italian. Don't think it will happen though.

Sat in my conservatory and just started hail stoning, what a racket 🌧☔

👍🤠
This has just popped up in paper, also see Spurs taking out Govt backed loan, what next?

The Fiver | Newcastle, Sunderland and shows of outright contempt for fans
Ooph! The Basket Case comment is a knee to the groin, cfg....
I'm not to sure they care now, I bought and paid for my next season SC before seriousness of the virus was really known here, I'm lucky as have old farts ticket at old price which I believe works out at £10 a game. However I would rather they started up when we can go to stadia to watch, I can't get by with no fans in ground, soulless. Would prefer my money back or at least the option.

Saudi's buying the mags is a pr disaster and could end up like our goings on with the mad Italian. Don't think it will happen though.

Use it as a percussion instrument, get yer banjo out & strum & pluck to your heart's content, cfg....

Last edited:

Its an all round mess mate. Talk about self inflicted wounds. There seems to have been little or no thought gone into it at all. As for the mags, if the saudis want them they’ll get them. There is no one at the PL, the FA or in government with the will to stop it from happening.
It’s sunny here - for now.

Its an all round mess mate. Talk about self inflicted wounds. There seems to have been little or no thought gone into it at all. As for the mags, if the saudis want them they’ll get them. There is no one at the PL, the FA or in government with the will to stop it from happening.
It’s sunny here - for now.
I know, leadership and empathy missing in every sphere of our country unfortunately.

Just announced that J Rodwell ( 😳) reconsidering SC announcement due to fans feedback/revolt 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
That was this morning man - keep up
I know, leadership and empathy missing in every sphere of our country unfortunately.
176 reported fatalities today, a big drop on last Thursday's 413. (413 338 428 539 674 727 1029 1103)

Ignore comparisons with other countries for now, the reporting methods are totally different.

What is important is that our deaths are steadily declining - the trend is clear.

Hank likes a Positive thread

Last edited:

176 reported fatalities today, a big drop on last Thursday's 413. (413 338 428 539 674 727 1029 1103)

Ignore comparisons with other countries for now, the reporting methods are totally different.

What is important is that our deaths are steadily declining - the trend is clear.

Hank likes a Positive thread

Thought it was a 133 deaths :confused:

Just announced that J Rodwell ( 😳) reconsidering SC announcement due to fans feedback/revolt 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Bit late. It's the contemporary way. Me: What are your policies, Johnson? Johnson: Err, brr, arrgh, mmnn, well, that's a bit outre, old chum. Policies, you say? Heaven forfend! I simply engage a lackey or two to erect (fnar, fnar) a poll (not a Pole, although it could be, after all, I'm not racist, or sexist, certainly not philanthropist, although often I need a therapist, not least when thorough pissed, hwah, hwah, hwah, phil and who did you say, philanderer, moi, surely not?!), whack on a soupçon of saliva, finger up (fnar, fnar), which way is the Clapham Omnibus facing & Roberto is your dear Mama's Latin lover....

Sent you a link last night

Ah , socially responsible investment funds , was well busy yest so would have missed it. Seen that before mate.
Good evening Squire.
And to

@Dilligaf60 @Horley Chorley @sismanhatton @Stortford @thecloughywobble @EchoMan @Musicman @mkmackem @Johnap @Wandofaleftpeg @VHFC @Sunnybrow Red @Scorefrom a throw in @hank williams @becs @KarenDent @GlassSlippers
He’s got no choice mate
Anyone renewing after that shitshow yesterday is a f***ing mug.
My suggestion was to take the first DD as every adult ST is getting min £40 back due to the curtailment of the 19/20 season, so it’s only 30 odd quid a man. Then don’t take any more DDs until we know the footpath for 20/21.

Last edited:
Ah , socially responsible investment funds , was well busy yest so would have missed it. Seen that before mate.
Good evening Squire.
And to

@Dilligaf60 @Horley Chorley @sismanhatton @Stortford @thecloughywobble @EchoMan @Musicman @mkmackem @Johnap @Wandofaleftpeg @VHFC @Sunnybrow Red @Scorefrom a throw in @hank williams @becs @KarenDent @GlassSlippers

He’s got no choice mate
My suggestion was to take the first DD as every adult ST is getting min £40 back due to the curtailment of the 19/20 season, so it’s only 30 odd quid a man. Then don’t take any more DDs until we know the footpath for 20/21.
Evening Rip.

Good evening Squire.
And to

He’s got no choice mate
Evening RIP

Well share it then ffs

🙄😄
Good evening Squire.
And to

He’s got no choice mate
Good evening young man
It’s been chaotically busy since he flaunted it ( last autumn).

Good thinking - very fair 👍

Last edited:
Judy had about 90 minutes there our lass well impressed

Open relationship?
Good evening Squire.
And to

Evening 😎
He’s got no choice mate

I think I'd probably prefer to not pay but have the option of a part season ticket once crowds are allowed back again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back