June 4th live fpoty on tv

Evening, worked through today as I just wanted to be home for a decent time....Just sorting my paperwork stuff. chat with the girl's πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­ then home. Hope everyone's had a nice day, better weather as the day went on...🌻😎😎🌻.

@Mk Mackem , evening mate, hope you the day got a bit better, got your WA, I'll be in soon pal...and yes, makes my piss boil too watching some of the so called protesters, @hank williams , evening pal, @Rip Van Fish , evening, hope its been a nice day for you mate, @becs,I remember that game like it was yesterday...Wish it was tomorrow...I wouldn't go...Great goal btw, top draw... hope you've had a nice day. You do absolutely right,re the insurance, have a nice night ,xx, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, if only, hopefully one day the prem will be a reality, for us both...⚽⚽⚽.Hope you're days gone well, been nice, @thecloughywobble , I could write a book...I really could... ✍ ✍ ✍ ...Takes about 30 mins once I've seen when everyone's been up to. Hope you've had a good day mate, great posts btw,very interesting indeed,stay Saucy too,πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…, @cfg , be a nice thing to do that re ST money. Hope you get the 🏏🏏🏏 dough sorted, have a nice night pal, 🀠🀠🀠, @Stortford , evening mate, Ryan bleeding Air, not jumping on the bandwagon against them but I could write another book...But I won't bore everyone. Hope you've had a good day and have anice night too,πŸ›¬πŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ›«, @Johnap, hope you enjoyed a gentle day mate, @Wandofaleftpeg, hope work went well, have a nice night, @VHFC, evening pal, @eddtheduck , cheers edd, hope you've had a nice day pal.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , evening pal, hope the days gone well and bet the roast pig is great too, love it,πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–,funny memes that Trump one, you should send it to >>>>>> @Dilligaf60, hahaha, hope its gone well, I'm sure it will have. 2pm tomorrow and then another night shift, what a star she is,brilliant. Trump defo has a screw loose, no doubt about that mate..And I always pass on everyone's best wishes, thank you very much pal,great memes again btw. @GlassSlippers, bloody hell, hope the day got a bit better, @Bonzo, evening mate, @T_Bone, shopping getting back to normal...hopefully, @Musicman, evening pal, forgot you know what...I'll rememberb one day, hope you've had a good day, @oilcat, evening pal, be late over there now,πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒ,@EchoMan, evening mate, hope the days gone well, have a goodnight...and also to @Horley Chorley & @TiptonBaggie .... Have a nice night all,πŸŒƒπŸ‘.
Good evening SFATI, enjoy your evening πŸ‘πŸŒˆ

Back