June 4th live fpoty on tv

Good morning Hank and everyone,

Thank you for the update Hank but no ⚽ for me.

Looks like another dull day to come, continue some 💻 work and 📖 to catch up on when I get up.

Time for bed, good night all 😴🛏

Stay well and stay safe, this virus ain't done yet 👎 🌈
Morning Hank, thanks, morning all, Benfica for me, have a good day folks.
Good morning BROOMFIELD 👍
Morning Hank, Morning all--might try a bit of Benfica.

Plenty rain Thursday anarl it seems--hopefully most of it falls on the toon`s parade :D
Good morning heroesof73

Last edited:
Benfica v Tondela
Primeira Liga
Kick off 19:15
FreeSports / Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1

Vitoria Guimaraes v Sporting CP
Primeira Liga
Lock off 21:15
Free sports

That's yer lot both games for me
Morning matey loving the free sports football hope ya well
Lots of spelling mistakes in hanks posts I think he’s been on the rocket fuel again. But he’s a canny lad

Last edited:
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines

Working today, no football or beer for me today , day 82 now. Started to watch Auf Wiedersehen for an hour each now thanks to the full length episodes another poster found on the web.

First time to watch the full length episodes again for the first time in ages as my DVD's are in the UK and iirc they are not the full length version anyway.

Stay safe everyone.

Morning hank...morning all...

Work and probably a movie. I don't get the Portuguese stuff on my tv.

Hoping everyone has as fine a day as ya can...be safe.
Morning mate

Working today, no football or beer for me today , day 82 now. Started to watch Auf Wiedersehen for an hour each now thanks to the full length episodes another poster found on the web.

First time to watch the full length episodes again for the first time in ages as my DVD's are in the UK and iirc they are not the full length version anyway.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning mate

Morning Hank morning all

Early opening for the homeoffice today as I need to go out on other business through the day.

I won’t be watching any of those two offerings Hank, I was thinking of painting a radiator in the spare room to give me some time to watch the paint dry.

Have a virus free day everyone

Morning marra

Bit cooler now just the way I like it I don't mind the hot weather just not too hot like it was on Saturday

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.
Morning spammers

Benfica v Tondela
Primeira Liga
Kick off 19:15
FreeSports / Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1

Vitoria Guimaraes v Sporting CP
Primeira Liga
Lock off 21:15
Free sports

That's yer lot both games for me
Morning hank and all. Nowt for me.

Have a good Thursday everyone and stay safe
Morning Hank, Morning all--might try a bit of Benfica.

Plenty rain Thursday anarl it seems--hopefully most of it falls on the toon`s parade :D
morning mate
Morning Hank, thanks, morning all, Benfica for me, have a good day folks.
morning mate
Good morning Hank and everyone,

Thank you for the update Hank but no ⚽ for me.

Looks like another dull day to come, continue some 💻 work and 📖 to catch up on when I get up.

Time for bed, good night all 😴🛏

Stay well and stay safe, this virus ain't done yet 👎 🌈

Good morning BROOMFIELD 👍

Good morning heroesof73
morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning matey loving the free sports football hope ya well
Lots of spelling mistakes in hanks posts I think he’s been on the rocket fuel again. But he’s a canny lad
morning mate

Stay safe everyone.
morning TVM
Morning Hank morning all

Early opening for the homeoffice today as I need to go out on other business through the day.

I won’t be watching any of those two offerings Hank, I was thinking of painting a radiator in the spare room to give me some time to watch the paint dry.

Have a virus free day everyone
morning MM
Morning Hank marra and everyone I'll probably watch the Benfica game.

Make sure you all take care.
Morning KB
Morning Hank

Morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Last edited:

Back