June 30th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
OU MANNERS HANKY

mornen everyone

NOTS for me

Finished in my office, including invoicing someone πŸ‘, T in there now.

Fed & watted plants, now pissing down πŸ™„, set for the day. β˜€οΈ tomorrow πŸ‘so can get tidying done then. At least wind has dropped πŸ˜„

No phone call yet .....

Gammon joint gonna be poached & then roasted, cauliflower cheese, roast pots with carrots & greens. Might start making a lamb tagine as well.

avvegudden everyone

Morning mate and thank you 😘

I don't think I want to go back into the retail work I was doing. Work volumes are massively down and they can't guarantee I'll be able to social distance when shielding ends in August. The shielding helpline rang for a check up yesterday and advised continuing to get online shopping if possible to keep me out of shops, so it seems daft working in shops.

And one of the main companies I've worked for have treat me like shite, so I want to tell them to fuck off πŸ˜‚
The job seems like it could be very rewarding...so fingers crossed for you lass....

And I do believe that's the first time I've seen you drop the F bomb 🀣🀣🀣

That's the spirit. Don't let them treat you like shite. Tell em to do one. I have that's why I've had about 200 jobs so far. ( disclaimer, don't listen to me ffs.πŸ˜‚)x

They're awful. They told me the NHS shielding letter was advisory and not mandatory, so I'm causing them problems by choosing to stay off work?! I did say I didn't think it was worth risking my life catching a virus that could kill me just to make sure products are on promotion, so they sent me some disposable masks and said I would be fine in store!

I have a couple of other ideas as well but need to do a bit of unpaid work getting them off the ground first.
Morning Becs mate...

A grey start to the day here in MK15...

Good luck with the job application....

Morning marra and thank you.

It's grey here too with showers forecast β˜”

@hank williams , morning pal, hope you are well. Morning all, another day in paradise. Just my game @Wigwam tonight, first of two big games coming up. Loads on today so hoping to be out within the next hour. Not raining here yet but very dark and overcast. Have a great Tuesday @everyone and I hope your day goes well... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

@PeteFTM , @b1gals , @HuffyDuffy , @Ready salted , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @Dilligaf60 , he is indeed pal,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, @cfg , @AndyGray1985 , @Kid Galahad ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @WillD , @eddtheduck , @Snorbens , @EchoMan , @Wandofaleftpeg , @niknak_123 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Spam Javelin , @VHFC , @Bonzo , @janey , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @sismanhatton , @Stortford , @s1black2000 , @heroesof73 , @The Bridge Lad , @OohBaldyBally , @Fred Basset , hope all is ok , @Whitleypanther , @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @TiptonBaggie , @Sunnybrow Red , @Blue Bell Lad , @viccarlton , @GlassSlippers , @Grumpy Old Man , @bakumackem , @Wayne The Punk , @st joes lad , @eddtheduck , @MalcolmX , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @Butcher's Coat , @Vauxie , @Tin Soldier , @George Collins , @Porters right boot , @thecloughywobble , @McGregor , @Johnap , @snarlz II , @Darlo1973 , @Stormo , @Guinness Guzzler , @flusheding , @Norton , @Nebula , @JL1985 , @BROOMFIELD .....Short n sweet as its chocca here this morning and really need to get out then I'll be back for the footy later. Have a brilliant day and to all those I may have missed also...β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€.
Good morning SFATI, have a good one and enjoy the game πŸ‘ 🌈

Whatever you do number one and family comes first. You must stay safe at all times there is a lot of complacency out there and that what will cause the next wave.
Son is base in Leicester and see what's going on there.
Again, good luck on the application front.

Morning marra and thanks 😘

I do need to keep myself safe first and foremost. My bairns and my Mam needs me.

Good morning Spam, have a good day yourself and of course stay safe πŸ‘
Morning cfg mate...

Hows the lovley York this fine Tuesday?

A bit grey out with a few drops of rain here at the moment....

I enjoyed my little venture out of the house yesterday and so did little Wesley who is very confused as I used to walk him twice a day every day....

Stay safe and have fun whatever the day brings...

Good morning Bish, bloody hell your quick, what! With MkM already booked last night, l might need security on the door to stop the gatecrashers. Exeter can thank their keeper it was only 4.
Enjoy your day mate
Morning Sis, you get nowt by being shy. Actually will be 5 of us as lad I goes to aways with, lives near Rutland so he'll be on with his 2 boys, one of them does Thai boxing so he can do the door, I'll bring the sausages.

Have a good one Sis, enjoy the jelly and ice cream πŸ‘
Morning Storts mate...

Looks like a day on the piss in Northampton coming up....

Just like a home game for us southern softies....
Morning MK, aye nowt like a full day on well watered shandies
And one of the main companies I've worked for have treat me like shite, so I want to tell them to fuck off πŸ˜‚
Morning Becs, good luck on the job front, I always find revenge is a dish best served when you have other gainful employment in the bagπŸ˜‰

Morning Sis mate....

Have a great day and especially the granddaughters birthday celebrations...

Hope her foot is better today, it didn't look nice....

Have a stellar day and stay safe marra...
Cheer mate looking forward to it.

Foots nasty, l have one look and have to turn to the Stella to get over the shock

Have you got a GP call today for the bone density test? if so good luck and have a great day.

This southern softies thing is reserved for people from Surrey l have you know πŸ˜‰

OU MANNERS HANKY

mornen everyone

NOTS for me

Fed & watted plants, now pissing down πŸ™„, set for the day. β˜€ tomorrow πŸ‘so can get tidying done then. At least wind has dropped πŸ˜„

No phone call yet .....

Gammon joint gonna be poached & then roasted, cauliflower cheese, roast pots with carrots & greens. Might start making a lamb tagine as well.

avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey mate....

Hope the call comes soon...

Gammon sounds delicious....

Found out yesterday that a quote I gave for a job, which was accepted, which I gave without really looking at properly is miles out.... I was having a really bad time physically and shouldn't have taken it on at the time and I took some bad advice...

Its gonna end up costing me as I've had to pass the job on due to my guy telling me he's not confident enough to do it.....then he goes and burns his bloody hand....

Grrrrrr.....some you win, some you lose....

I've got to go and face the customer tomorrow to try and salvage what I can, I hope she understands and bears some of the financial burden....
Cheer mate looking forward to it.

Foots nasty, l have one look and have to turn to the Stella to get over the shock

Have you got a GP call today for the bone density test? if so good luck and have a great day.

This southern softies thing is reserved for people from Surrey l have you know πŸ˜‰
Its tomorrow mate, fingers crossed she will put more pressure on the Nuffield....

Last edited:
Millwall v Swansea City
Championship
Kick off 17:00
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

Torino v Lazio
Serie A
Kick off 18:30
Premier Sports 2

Leganes v Sevilla
La Liga
Kick off 18:30
LaLigaTV

Real Mallorca v Celta Vigo
La Liga
18:30
LaLigaTV TBC

Brighton & Hove Albion v Man Utd
Premier League
Kick off 20:15
Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD / Pick

Genoa v Juventus
Serie A
Kick off 20:45
Premier Sports 2 /

Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
La Liga
La Liga TV

That's yer lot millwall Man Utd & half an eye on Barcelona
morning hank and all. Man Utd game for me.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
Morning Hank, morning all. Possibly Utd game for me, but nothing really of interest. Leeds game would have been a good one
morning mate have a good day
Morning H.
It's my 27th wedding anniversary so I'll be in bed performing most of the day ;) ... I might get to see the man u game cos I'll have worn her out by then:lol:
morning mate happy anniversary. Have a good day
Morning all Millwall and the Mancs for me
morning mate have a good day
Morning Hank, Morning becs, Morning All

Might watch Man U.

Good job Doris Johnson has this Covid under control - Oh wait a minute...
morning mate
Gayness lives matter,
Goodnight hank and y’all
morning mate
Morning hank...morning all.

Month end already!! Means a manic day at work...which makes oilcat a dull boy...well, more than usual.

Have a totally tubular tuesday, everyone (like, oh my god). And, of course, be safe.
morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Working today so no beer or football for me but hopefully a bit of AWP after work.

Stay safe everyone.
morning TVM

Last edited:
OU MANNERS HANKY

mornen everyone

NOTS for me

Fed & watted plants, now pissing down πŸ™„, set for the day. β˜€ tomorrow πŸ‘so can get tidying done then. At least wind has dropped πŸ˜„

No phone call yet .....

avvegudden everyone
Like your style Wakey, soup with the water? Gammon is only second to lamb in my book but see you have that covered off as well, good work mate πŸ‘

Still no call, when was the sweep scheduled for?

Oi Manners.
Morning Hank. Morning gentlepeeps. Nowt for me. Changing onto dayshift later. Have a tremendous Tuesday whatever it is you're up to. Stay sanitary. Its still out there.
Confucius he say, man who run through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Morning Pete.

Ive put more on me cornflakes for breakfast.

Morning b1gals. Congratulations to both of you, and best of luck.

Morning HD. You still on the settee?

Morning Johnna. He'll be waiting for sky news to tell him what the "public" wants him to do next.

Morning Salty.

Morning OC. You too mate.

Morning TVM.
Morning mate
Good morning Hank and everyone,

No football for me.

Looks dull out there today, at least no rain forecast.

Ragu for tea today

See Hancock gone into β€˜wack a mole’ mode for Leicester, wait for the indignation when Scotland closes border with England :)

Stay well and stay safe, the virus is still out there 🀠🌈
morning mate
Morning Hank and friends,
No TV footy for me today - saving my eyes for tomorrow.
Have a gud un!
morning Andy
Morning folks, Man Utd game for me, have a tremendous Tuesday kids and don't do or say anything you wouldn't do in front of your mother....
morning KG

Last edited:
Morning cfg mate...

Hows the lovley York this fine Tuesday?

A bit grey out with a few drops of rain here at the moment....

I enjoyed my little venture out of the house yesterday and so did little Wesley who is very confused as I used to walk him twice a day every day....

Stay safe and have fun whatever the day brings...
Good morning MKM, just about to drop better half off in town to pick up some books.

Weather looks a tad changeable but fine at present, just waiting to hear from one of my chums to see if we are going to meet (at a safe distance) for a natter.

We're not dog people, never had dogs because of my work, I do see how they can bring a great deal of pleasure though.

Stay safe and well 🀠 🌈

Morning Hank marra and everyone.

Nothing really appeals to me there the PL bores me paticularly without crowds.

Take it easy folks.
Morning KB
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
morning mate
Morning hank
Morning all
Millwall for me after graft maybe
Watch the roads
morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back