June 30th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Morning Chunky chorizo

Stay spicy & safe πŸ‘

Good morning Bec's, you've gone from pottering to full time job hunting, good luck on your quest πŸ€žπŸ‘

Morning mate and thank you 😘

I don't think I want to go back into the retail work I was doing. Work volumes are massively down and they can't guarantee I'll be able to social distance when shielding ends in August. The shielding helpline rang for a check up yesterday and advised continuing to get online shopping if possible to keep me out of shops, so it seems daft working in shops.

And one of the main companies I've worked for have treat me like shite, so I want to tell them to fuck off πŸ˜‚

Morning Hank, morning lads and lasses

Nowt for me, just another busy day in office and sausage casserole for tea, think we are out of spuds so will be with pasta.

So Northampton next season, roll call for pre- match BBQ at @sismanhatton - me and the lad

Have a good day all, stay safe.

Morning Rip, have a good un
Good morning Bish, bloody hell your quick, what! With MkM already booked last night, l might need security on the door to stop the gatecrashers. Exeter can thank their keeper it was only 4.
Enjoy your day mate

Good morning Hank, enjoyed the play off game last night and Exeter were cobblers.
Nots for me today thank you.

A very good morning to all the regulars and those just passing by.

Some work stuff first then off to Rugby for afternoon and evening for some birthday celebrations.

Have a great time doing whatever your be doing and keep the dysiexlc jokes come, haven't understood one yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Stay safe and not complacent
Morning Sis mate....

Have a great day and especially the granddaughters birthday celebrations...

Hope her foot is better today, it didn't look nice....

Have a stellar day and stay safe marra...

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Morning young Spammy

I don't think I want to go back into the retail work I was doing. Work volumes are massively down and they can't guarantee I'll be able to social distance when shielding ends in August. The shielding helpline rang for a check up yesterday and advised continuing to get online shopping if possible to keep me out of shops, so it seems daft working in shops.

And one of the main companies I've worked for have treat me like shite, so I want to tell them to fuck off πŸ˜‚
That's the spirit. Don't let them treat you like shite. Tell em to do one. I have that's why I've had about 200 jobs so far. ( disclaimer, don't listen to me ffs.πŸ˜‚)x

Morning lads. Just the usual for me. Got another job application form to fill in 🀞

Happy anniversary πŸ₯‚
Morning Becs mate...

A grey start to the day here in MK15...

Good luck with the job application....
Morning lads. Just the usual for me. Got another job application form to fill in 🀞

Happy anniversary πŸ₯‚
Morning Becs mate...

@hank williams , morning pal, hope you are well. Morning all, another day in paradise. Just my game @Wigwam tonight, first of two big games coming up. Loads on today so hoping to be out within the next hour. Not raining here yet but very dark and overcast. Have a great Tuesday @everyone and I hope your day goes well... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

@PeteFTM , @b1gals , @HuffyDuffy , @Ready salted , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @Dilligaf60 , he is indeed pal,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, @cfg , @AndyGray1985 , @Kid Galahad ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @WillD , @eddtheduck , @Snorbens , @EchoMan , @Wandofaleftpeg , @niknak_123 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Spam Javelin , @VHFC , @Bonzo , @janey , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @sismanhatton , @Stortford , @s1black2000 , @heroesof73 , @The Bridge Lad , @OohBaldyBally , @Fred Basset , hope all is ok , @Whitleypanther , @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @TiptonBaggie , @Sunnybrow Red , @Blue Bell Lad , @viccarlton , @GlassSlippers , @Grumpy Old Man , @bakumackem , @Wayne The Punk , @st joes lad , @eddtheduck , @MalcolmX , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @Butcher's Coat , @Vauxie , @Tin Soldier , @George Collins , @Porters right boot , @thecloughywobble , @McGregor , @Johnap , @snarlz II , @Darlo1973 , @Stormo , @Guinness Guzzler , @flusheding , @Norton , @Nebula , @JL1985 , @BROOMFIELD .....Short n sweet as its chocca here this morning and really need to get out then I'll be back for the footy later. Have a brilliant day and to all those I may have missed also...β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€β˜€.

Morning young SATI

Happy anniversary πŸ₯‚
Morning Becs mate...

Nowt for me, just another busy day in office and sausage casserole for tea, think we are out of spuds so will be with pasta.

So Northampton next season, roll call for pre- match BBQ at @sismanhatton - me and the lad

Morning Storts mate...

Looks like a day on the piss in Northampton coming up....

Just like a home game for us southern softies....

Can’t wait for war to break out across the border. She will have her independence one way or the other. I’ll just have to fly to Norway and in through wee jimmys back door 😳😳

Morning AG. A break doesn’t hurt mate.we've gone from one extreme to the other.
Could get entertaining, I thought Johnson was going to bring us all together :) When he should have been up and front he was in hiding, now he thinks he's got Covid done he's popping up everywhere.

Happy anniversary πŸ₯‚
Morning Becs mate...

Morning Storts mate...

Looks like a day on the piss in Northampton coming up....

Just like a home game for us southern softies....
Morning RVF mate...

Have a terrific Tuesday one and all

Morning Hank

Good morning Spam, have a good day yourself and of course stay safe πŸ‘

Whatever you do number one and family comes first. You must stay safe at all times there is a lot of complacency out there and that what will cause the next wave.
Son is base in Leicester and see what's going on there.
Again, good luck on the application front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back