June 30th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, Morning All

Not much there to entice the duck to be honest.

Another day underway, pretty much like the rest, out for a walk then see what happens.

Started day 6 of 24 yesterday.

Hero Jack Bauer returned to the USA, released after a deal had been done with his Chinese captors. He had spent two years in a Chinese prison where he hadn’t uttered a word throughout.

Within an hour of his return he’d been handed over to a group of terrorists in another deal to prevent bombings on US soil and of course, escaped and started the hunt for the aforementioned terrorists to save the day within the next 23 hours.

The production plays fast and loose with the “real time” timeline but just suspend your belief and go along with what is always a roller coaster of a ride. Great stuff.

Stay Safe folks 🌈

Good morning Hank and everyone,

No football for me.

Looks dull out there today, at least no rain forecast.

Ragu for tea today

See Hancock gone into ‘wack a mole’ mode for Leicester, wait for the indignation when Scotland closes border with England :)

Stay well and stay safe, the virus is still out there 🤠🌈
Can’t wait for war to break out across the border. She will have her independence one way or the other. I’ll just have to fly to Norway and in through wee jimmys back door 😳😳
Morning Hank and friends,
No TV footy for me today - saving my eyes for tomorrow.
Have a gud un!
Morning AG. A break doesn’t hurt mate.we've gone from one extreme to the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning folks, Man Utd game for me, have a tremendous Tuesday kids and don't do or say anything you wouldn't do in front of your mother....
Morning Kid. Sound advice. I shall do my best.
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

Nothing really appeals to me there the PL bores me paticularly without crowds.

Take it easy folks.
Morning KB. I lost interest in that when we dropped out of it. Don’t mind watching the piglets getting beat mind.

Oi Manners.
Morning Hank. Morning gentlepeeps. Nowt for me. Changing onto dayshift later. Have a tremendous Tuesday whatever it is you're up to. Stay sanitary. Its still out there.
Confucius he say, man who run through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Morning Pete.

Ive put more on me cornflakes for breakfast.

Morning b1gals. Congratulations to both of you, and best of luck.

Morning HD. You still on the settee?

Morning Johnna. He'll be waiting for sky news to tell him what the "public" wants him to do next.

Morning Salty.

Morning OC. You too mate.

Morning TVM.

Thanks, Mr D. Have a good day.

Nighty night sweet cheeks
Nice to see you finally coming out of the closet big H.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning Javvtastic. You too marrow.
Morning hank
Morning all
Millwall for me after graft maybe
Watch the roads
Morning Wando. Have a canny day mate.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, and all.

Good morning, Spam.

Morning Hank, Morning All

Not much there to entice the duck to be honest.

Another day underway, pretty much like the rest, out for a walk then see what happens.

Started day 6 of 24 yesterday.

Hero Jack Bauer returned to the USA, released after a deal had been done with his Chinese captors. He had spent two years in a Chinese prison where he hadn’t uttered a word throughout.

Within an hour of his return he’d been handed over to a group of terrorists in another deal to prevent bombings on US soil and of course, escaped and started the hunt for the aforementioned terrorists to save the day within the next 23 hours.

The production plays fast and loose with the “real time” timeline but just suspend your belief and go along with what is always a roller coaster of a ride. Great stuff.

Stay Safe folks 🌈
Morning Edd.
It’s brilliant TV mate.
I was actually quite busy yesterday replacing the engine in my car with the one from my washing machine.

I’m gonna take it out for a spin later.

😄
😂😂😂

Morning Hank, Becs and all, dull morning, plumber here this morning to service our heating system, underfloor electric in a very hard water area. Chicken and salad and a bit of Brighton for me. Stay safe everyone.
Morning Snorbens. I hope it doesn’t turn out too expensive mate.
Or the dyslexic pimp that opened a warehouse.
😂😂😂
Morning Hank. Brighton for me. Need to keep up my minimum one a day routine.

Morning Dillli. Good luck with Krankie’s back door. She doesn’t look like she’d be up for that but who knows.

Having a garden fire today.
She worked with Soapy Salmond for long enough so nowts off the table marra.

Can’t wait for war to break out across the border. She will have her independence one way or the other. I’ll just have to fly to Norway and in through wee jimmys back door 😳😳

Morning AG. A break doesn’t hurt mate.we've gone from one extreme to the other.
Morning Dilli - If the last Everton game was anything to go by I need it. Have a gud un!

@hank williams , morning pal, hope you are well. Morning all, another day in paradise. Just my game @Wigwam tonight, first of two big games coming up. Loads on today so hoping to be out within the next hour. Not raining here yet but very dark and overcast. Have a great Tuesday @everyone and I hope your day goes well... 👍 👍 👍.

@PeteFTM , @b1gals , @HuffyDuffy , @Ready salted , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @Dilligaf60 , he is indeed pal,😉😉😉, @cfg , @AndyGray1985 , @Kid Galahad ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @WillD , @eddtheduck , @Snorbens , @EchoMan , @Wandofaleftpeg , @niknak_123 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Spam Javelin , @VHFC , @Bonzo , @janey , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @sismanhatton , @Stortford , @s1black2000 , @heroesof73 , @The Bridge Lad , @OohBaldyBally , @Fred Basset , hope all is ok , @Whitleypanther , @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @TiptonBaggie , @Sunnybrow Red , @Blue Bell Lad , @viccarlton , @GlassSlippers , @Grumpy Old Man , @bakumackem , @Wayne The Punk , @st joes lad , @eddtheduck , @MalcolmX , @phunboy , @Mk Mackem , @Butcher's Coat , @Vauxie , @Tin Soldier , @George Collins , @Porters right boot , @thecloughywobble , @McGregor , @Johnap , @snarlz II , @Darlo1973 , @Stormo , @Guinness Guzzler , @flusheding , @Norton , @Nebula , @JL1985 , @BROOMFIELD .....Short n sweet as its chocca here this morning and really need to get out then I'll be back for the footy later. Have a brilliant day and to all those I may have missed also...☀☀☀☀☀.

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Good morning Spammers lad, enjoy whatever your doing and keep safe

Back