June 30th live footy on tv

Evening all, done...Footy's on so gave it max today, I feel goosed tbh though. Just having a brew and my end of day chat with the ladies then I'm off......They're here till 9pm (8am-9pm,365 days a year.) Early tomorrow, shed loads of dressing scripts came in this afternoon so the techs are on with them now, but at least they'll be ready for tomorrow. Hope you have had a great day. Great thread as per. Enjoy your night....⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽.

@Kingdom Bhoy , nice link that,👍👍👍, evening @hank williams, leccy scooters in Middlesbrough... @Rip Van Fish, hope you've had a nice day pal, @Bonzo, evening mate, @AndyGray1985, hope all is well pal? , @becs, you're like a young Kylie it that piccy,xx, @Stortford, evening mate, hope the days gone well, @sismanhatton, evening mate, I stayed at the Stakis (I think) hotel in the later 90's. We played NTFC in a league cup 2nd leg tie there. I was quite nice as I remember, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, evening mate, hope all's gone ok today. Food does sound good tonight, home made burgers for me then the footy. Have a great night mate, @Mk Mackem, evening mate, hope you havehad a good day on all fronts. Please let me know how you call goes tomorrow, have a great night pal, @oilcat, cheers buddy, @T_Bone, hope them bushes are nice n trim...😉😉😉, @Snorbens, evening pal, @Musicman,good news that ...unlike the 🐴🐴🐴, entered for tomoz, have a great night, @JL1985, evening pal,🍪🍪🍪, @George Collins, good evening pal, have a nice night, @Johnap, hope you've had a nice day, @janey, 😁😁😁,.

@thecloughywobble , cloughy, sorry to read that. That is awful news, nothing more you can say, you take care mate.

@Blue Bell Lad , hope the days gone well,OoH I say Matron... @Cypher , evening, @GlassSlippers , hope you are well and got a good kip, @Dilligaf60 , hi pal, hope your shift goes well and hope all is good at home too, have a good un pal, @cfg, have a nice night pal, @EchoMan , hope your day was good.

@eddtheduck , What do you call a dwarf with no sex drive? A Fridget....🦆🦆🦆...... Have a nice neet all...🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃.
Evening scorefrom marra...

Will do , I'm hoping to hear she is pushing my case...

Shit result for your boys tonight, you don't want to do a Sunlan....

Have a peaceful evening

Good evening RVF, so good you've named us twice, enjoy the rest of the evening
Good eve, Rear Admiral Roach. Good eve, arl.

I had some bad news yistada. A mate of mine died suddenly. He was young. He leaves a young family. Every parent dreads dealing with their own child's funeral. It'll take some time to come to terms with it. I can only imagine how his nearest & dearest must feel. It'll be many weeks before they find out the cause of death. Another of life's tragedies.
Evening Cloughie, very sorry to hear that
Two Scottish biscuits

Logon or register to see this image
Good evening MM,
Evening all, done...Footy's on so gave it max today, I feel goosed tbh though. Just having a brew and my end of day chat with the ladies then I'm off......They're here till 9pm (8am-9pm,365 days a year.) Early tomorrow, shed loads of dressing scripts came in this afternoon so the techs are on with them now, but at least they'll be ready for tomorrow. Hope you have had a great day. Great thread as per. Enjoy your night....⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽.

@Kingdom Bhoy , nice link that,👍👍👍, evening @hank williams, leccy scooters in Middlesbrough... @Rip Van Fish, hope you've had a nice day pal, @Bonzo, evening mate, @AndyGray1985, hope all is well pal? , @becs, you're like a young Kylie it that piccy,xx, @Stortford, evening mate, hope the days gone well, @sismanhatton, evening mate, I stayed at the Stakis (I think) hotel in the later 90's. We played NTFC in a league cup 2nd leg tie there. I was quite nice as I remember, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, evening mate, hope all's gone ok today. Food does sound good tonight, home made burgers for me then the footy. Have a great night mate, @Mk Mackem, evening mate, hope you havehad a good day on all fronts. Please let me know how you call goes tomorrow, have a great night pal, @oilcat, cheers buddy, @T_Bone, hope them bushes are nice n trim...😉😉😉, @Snorbens, evening pal, @Musicman,good news that ...unlike the 🐴🐴🐴, entered for tomoz, have a great night, @JL1985, evening pal,🍪🍪🍪, @George Collins, good evening pal, have a nice night, @Johnap, hope you've had a nice day, @janey, 😁😁😁,.

@thecloughywobble , cloughy, sorry to read that. That is awful news, nothing more you can say, you take care mate.

@Blue Bell Lad , hope the days gone well,OoH I say Matron... @Cypher , evening, @GlassSlippers , hope you are well and got a good kip, @Dilligaf60 , hi pal, hope your shift goes well and hope all is good at home too, have a good un pal, @cfg, have a nice night pal, @EchoMan , hope your day was good.

@eddtheduck , What do you call a dwarf with no sex drive? A Fridget....🦆🦆🦆...... Have a nice neet all...🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃.
Evening SFATI, Stakis has changed it's name now, not a great result tonight. Put your feet up and enjoy what's left of the night

Last edited:

I had some bad news yistada. A mate of mine died suddenly. He was young. He leaves a young family. Every parent dreads dealing with their own child's funeral. It'll take some time to come to terms with it. I can only imagine how his nearest & dearest must feel. It'll be many weeks before they find out the cause of death. Another of life's tragedies.
Evening Cloughy....

What can you say, we're so sorry to hear such sad news mate...

Tragic news indeed, it must be tough for everyone right now....time to be strong which is easier said than done....

Good evening RVF
Good evening RVF

Sorry to hear this Cloughy, we don’t know how lucky we are at times when we are moaning about aches and pains etc.

21 years ago today my dad died, I went to crem today to sign the book and they would not let me in , it’s a hard world at the min
Spot on, Music, marra. We arl tend to get too het up owa things that, in truth, don't really matter. Speaking of which, Hjem are taking bookings (online only) for available slots to the end of September. Make haste, if ye want one! Might arlriddy be owa late!
Evening Cloughy....

What can you say, we're so sorry to hear such sad news mate...

Tragic news indeed, it must be tough for everyone right now....time to be strong which is easier said than done....
It must. But you're reet, MK, la. We must face up to these tragedies: after all, they are part of life. We can't cherry pick....
Sorry to hear that ...
Cheers, la.
Sorry to hear that marra. It's been a horrible time for a hell of a lot of people, only allowing 4 people in the crematorium must have been horrendous for families. Got 4 send offs to go to when its possible.
Thanks, Blue Bell, la. This time it's 16. A slight improvement. At least it means most of the nearest & dearest will be accommodated. I'll be outside, where I belong, ha, ha. Apparently they're rigging up an app so you can follow the service.
Evening Rip, good to see the fair ladies are back in their rightful place 👍

Evening Mr Snicket, guess the vanilla pods will have to wait, enjoy the beer and football

Awful Cloughy, can't imagine the pain for the parents of burying a child, then a young family left devastated as well

That must have been hard to take, your dad will know you made the effort MM
Thank you, Your Grace.
Evening 🌟 poster

Sorry to hear mate
A lad went here last Thursday all of a sudden at 38. Horrible but my daughter says that crowd are into Drugs like.

Someone has to Squire

The blond beauty bit went out the window years back mate.
I am in the Snug tho

Evening J x

The desk top on Windows is dire mate
Thanks marra. My mate wasn't into that caper but a life is still a life & I imagine the family of the lad you're referring to are still devastated.
Evening 😎

Evening 😎

Sorry to hear that. Sending my love 😘

Thinking of you too 😘
Thanks, Red, la. I shall pass it on to those who need it most right now.
Good evening RVF, so good you've named us twice, enjoy the rest of the evening

Evening Cloughie, very sorry to hear that

Good evening MM,

Evening SFATI, Stakis has changed it's name now, not a great result tonight. Put your feet up and enjoy what's left of the night
Cheers, Sis, la.

Last edited:
Spot on, Music, marra. We arl tend to get too het up owa things that, in truth, don't really matter. Speaking of which, Hjem are taking bookings (online only) for available slots to the end of September. Make haste, if ye want one! Might arlriddy be owa late!

It must. But you're reet, MK, la. We must face up to these tragedies: after all, they are part of life. We can't cherry pick....

Cheers, la.

Thanks, Blue Bell, la. This time it's 16. A slight improvement. At least it means most of the nearest & dearest will be accommodated. I'll be outside, where I belong, ha, ha. Apparently they're rigging up an app so you can follow the service.

Thank you, Your Grace.

Thanks marra. My mate wasn't into that caper but a life is still a life & I imagine the family of the lad you're referring to are still devastated.

Thanks, Red, la. I shall pass it on to those who need it most right now.

Cheers, Sis, la.
Cheers Cloughy, my son got a booking for his birthday on first night. Might have a look after work

Awful news, tragic.
I rang the local chemist and asked if they delivered incontinence pants.

“Yes”, they said, “where are you ringing from?”

“From the waist down”. I said.
Apologies Cloughie, I didn’t intend my gag to be added to my previous message. I couldn’t edit it, sorry.

Last edited:
Awful news, tragic.
I rang the local chemist and asked if they delivered incontinence pants.

“Yes”, they said, “where are you ringing from?”

“From the waist down”. I said.
Apologies Cloughie, I didn’t intend my gag to be added to my previous message. I couldn’t edit it, sorry.
Ha, ha, dinnat fret, Edd, la. It was something of a non sequitur, so I got the drift. Often happens to me on this site, for some reason.

Back