June 2nd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Heroes. Sounds canny.

Morning OC. You too mate. You got much of this covid 19 round your way.

Mor...er...afternoon mr D.

We've done well in Alberta...7000 cases and 140 or so deaths. About 3 million population. Worst part of province is Calgary as it's more of a travel hub.

We have a far lower density in this neck of the woods; think you can fit 5 or 6 Englands in Alberta.

People following the guidelines well.

He's gone. Went to sleep in my arms. I was rubbing his ear and telling him he was a good boy.

He's a cracking dog and I'm devastated.
I'm very sorry to hear that. I think I have a little insight into how much he meant to you judging by the many posts you've shared about him over the years. Those posts have given joy & pleasure to many people, including me & I don't even like dogs, ha, ha.

I'm sure he had a wonderful life. He died peacefully in your arms: there's a certain perfection in that.

God bless him, God bless you, too. Peace be with you both & with all others who cared about Bob, the cracking dog....

Mor...er...afternoon mr D.

We've done well in Alberta...7000 cases and 140 or so deaths. About 3 million population. Worst part of province is Calgary as it's more of a travel hub.

We have a far lower density in this neck of the woods; think you can fit 5 or 6 Englands in Alberta.

People following the guidelines well.
Good news mate.
Did I spoil the anagram with the white text?
😂😂😂

Afternoon Rip, back in the pack where I belong
He's gone. Went to sleep in my arms. I was rubbing his ear and telling him he was a good boy.

He's a cracking dog and I'm devastated.
Aw Becs, it was obvious to everyone on here how much you adored him and Bob will have known that, stay strong

Morning Edd. I often have a look to see what words of wisdom he has offered during all this. He’s mostly hilarious until you realise how dangerous he is.

My mam loved dusty. And she was years ahead of her time.

Parmo ?

Is what strong smelling there mate ?

Morning Bonzo. Big garden you have there mate. Never took you for a pikey.

Afternoon Dilli.
I like nowt better than going in a caravan for a few days and leaving all my empty cans and bbq crap behind and going home:lol:, I never go to the same place twice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back