June 2nd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

@everyone, morning all....Just a quickie :eek::eek::eek:...Hope you all have a great Tuesday and stay safe. Been here since 6-45, brew time, meeting then should be out for 8-30 am. @Mk Mackem, you take care pal, rest up, need to be fresh as a daisy for tomorrow. Have a nice Tuesday...β˜€πŸŒ»β˜€β˜€(for @EchoMan ,;););).)
Morning mate...a huge thanks for your help and support, also to Jess for her advice. We're picking up the meds today but I wont start them until Thursday, as you know that Charlotte is coming up on Wednesday and I dont want change for the worst as changing over must be done in stages and I'm aware it will be difficult. Stay safe on the roads today...
Morning marra 😎

Morning. Pleased to hear from you. Look after yourself mate. Sending my love and best wishes 😘
Thanks @becs ....

I dont want to ask as I read your posts yesterday...

But hows Bob this morning?

Last edited:
Morning Hank morning all

Another busy day in the homeoffice lies ahead

Best wishes gan to @Mk Mackem hope your getting sorted marra
Morning MM ...

Thanks mate, I think with the new meds it could be manageable....
Morning Becs you have to do the right thing. He will be out of pain in a better place. Be strong
So sad becs, you know your dog, and he's given you an extra month from what your vet told you. Be strong, it's the most difficult decision for anyone to make, but it seems that he is letting you know that he is ready...

Everyone here is thinking of you today mate....

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Morning Mr Bayonet & youπŸ‘

Morning Hank lad and everyone...

Thank you for the best wishes, from this place especially @sismanhatton and @Scorefrom a throw in who have both been awesome and have urged me to be positive through all of this and have both been at the end of the phone for me 24/7...thanks lads....

And thanks to the staff at MK A & E on Sunday under very difficult circumstances, they were amazing, and had me in and out as fast as they possibly could. The prescriptions will be ready for my wife to pick up today, and we're praying that powerful new meds can ease the pain enough until I get to see my surgeon..

.Its difficult to explain damaged nerve pain, it totally changes your personality and puts you in some very dark places and it feels like the end of the World. I woke up on Sunday morning and couldn't even walk to the loo, as every small step sent shock waves of pain right through my entire body....I had to crawl there and back to the bedroom, so embarrassing for a very proud old school man....I would urge anyone reading this who have spinal issues to seek help asap before you end up like me...

Mrs. MK has been a diamond, it cant have be easy living with me recently. As chronic pain can change a person's personality....and she has had her Mam to think about who she hadn't seen for 3 months as she lives in a retirement village. Plus she has a very stressful job, I honestly don't know how she has coped, she admitted last night just how close to a breakdown she has been. I owe her big time, it's her birthday soon and I need to spoil her royally..
She has looked after me through the last few years and especially the last few months. It cant have been easy for her. Hopefully I can get the surgery that I desperately need and in a way what happened on Sunday may put my operation one step closer, fingers crossed ....sorry for the length of my post on this fine sunny morning....enjoy your day everyone....
Take care mate can emphasise- has 2 little spine ops misel.
As for meds, the mix I was on made me horrendous ( T & others say). One morning T made me a cuppa & went off to work. Got back 8-9 hrs later & asked me if ok etc & if I wanted a cuppa. I responded by saying she’d just made me one - I’d totally lost those hrs ffs

Atb

Thank you for the best wishes, from this place especially @sismanhatton and @Scorefrom a throw in who have both been awesome and have urged me to be positive through all of this and have both been at the end of the phone for me 24/7...thanks lads....

And thanks to the staff at MK A & E on Sunday under very difficult circumstances, they were amazing, and had me in and out as fast as they possibly could. The prescriptions will be ready for my wife to pick up today, and we're praying that powerful new meds can ease the pain enough until I get to see my surgeon..

.Its difficult to explain damaged nerve pain, it totally changes your personality and puts you in some very dark places and it feels like the end of the World. I woke up on Sunday morning and couldn't even walk to the loo, as every small step sent shock waves of pain right through my entire body....I had to crawl there and back to the bedroom, so embarrassing for a very proud old school man....I would urge anyone reading this who have spinal issues to seek help asap before you end up like me...

Mrs. MK has been a diamond, it cant have be easy living with me recently. As chronic pain can change a person's personality....and she has had her Mam to think about who she hadn't seen for 3 months as she lives in a retirement village. Plus she has a very stressful job, I honestly don't know how she has coped, she admitted last night just how close to a breakdown she has been. I owe her big time, it's her birthday soon and I need to spoil her royally..
She has looked after me through the last few years and especially the last few months. It cant have been easy for her. Hopefully I can get the surgery that I desperately need and in a way what happened on Sunday may put my operation one step closer, fingers crossed ....sorry for the length of my post on this fine sunny morning....enjoy your day everyone....
Morning Hank,morning all. How are you doing MK. I suffer from a crumbling spine and nerve damage . So I have some idea what you are going through. The morphine works to dull the pain but it never goes away and you have to learn to live with it. The thing that helps me is the love of my caring wife and my four wonderful children. Their love keeps me going. Even on the worst of days a hug and kiss from my little girl brings me so much joy. Also my faith in God helps me too. Walking with two walking sticks and being in pain all the time can change you if you let it. Keep strong my friend and hug your wife and tell her you love her. Love will see you through. After 14years of pain it can be done. God bless. Have a good day everyone.

Morning MM ...

Thanks mate, I think with the new meds it could be manageable....

So sad becs, you know your dog, and he's given you an extra month from what your vet told you. Be strong, it's the most difficult decision for anyone to make, but it seems that he is letting you know that he is ready...

Everyone here is thinking of you today mate....

Morning. It was 2-3 weeks he was given back in March and he's done nearly three months. I love him more than anything 😍

Morning Hank. Be good.

Morning MK. Hope you have a better day. Chronic pain is an awful thing and as you say it can change your personality. But try to avoid that for the sake of your missus.

Morning all.

More Teams calls and skiving today.
Morning EM and thank you for the support, this is the most difficult time of my life ever....

I'm aware of what Lyn has gone through she's found it so difficult to watch me every day struggle to do the most basic of tasks. I'm gonna spoil her big time on her birthday....she has found a camera that she likes so I will order it up for her...

Bugger all on even on hooky tv

Think I'll get mortalled & watch springwatch
Morning hank and all. Sure they will be some old game on Sky

Have a good Tues everyone and stay safe
morning hank and y'all.
morning mate
Drink for me tomorro night then
morning mate
Morning hank mate
morning mate have a good day
Morning Hank and everyone enjoy your Tuesday.

Take care.

morning KB
Morning Hank, Morning Becs and Bob, Morning All.

Another day closer Hank. You will be busy then mate.

Take care all.
Morning mate
Morning Hank, Morning All--another Glorious day is forecast. simply stunning down Seaburn Monday and a cracking walk along coast to River and up to Town:D:cool:
Morning mate
Morning hank...morning all...

Work, fight the hordes for groceries...then feet up and a fillum of some sort.

Best to all and be safe!
morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

No football for me and day 80 without beer. Will watch some Auf Wiedersehen Pet after work later.

Stay safe everyone.
morning TVM enjoy Auf Wiedersehen Pet. Was watching some last night great programme

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.

Morning young Spammy

Morning. It was 2-3 weeks he was given back in March and he's done nearly three months. I love him more than anything 😍
Wow 3 months....its flown by....and yes they get under your skin....
I dont think Wesley is sick as I thought , I just think he's confused as I cant walk him at the moment, and I'm obviously in the spare room as Lyn needs her sleep for her job as she handles vast amounts of money at the solicitors she works for. He thinks weve fallen out...bless him he's a sensitive soul....

Morning hank,morning all, graft only, be good
morning mate
Morning Hank morning all

Another busy day in the homeoffice lies ahead

Best wishes gan to @Mk Mackem hope your getting sorted marra
morning MM
Morning Hank

Morning mate have a good day and stay safe

morning mate
Morning Hank, Becs and all, Tuesday is shopping day, forecast 28 degrees today, stay safe everyone.
morning mate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back