June 2nd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

A day closer to the return of PL football and hopefully for us as well.

Thank the lord fir that

Thought you knew something I didn't there 😂
Morning hank...morning all...

Work, fight the hordes for groceries...then feet up and a fillum of some sort.

Best to all and be safe!

Morning marra

Ole hanky off to bed

Stay safe depends how drunk I am later might be back on here

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning Hank lad and everyone...

Thank you for the best wishes, from this place especially @sismanhatton and @Scorefrom a throw in who have both been awesome and have urged me to be positive through all of this and have both been at the end of the phone for me 24/7...thanks lads....

And thanks to the staff at MK A & E on Sunday under very difficult circumstances, they were amazing, and had me in and out as fast as they possibly could. The prescriptions will be ready for my wife to pick up today, and we're praying that powerful new meds can ease the pain enough until I get to see my surgeon..

.Its difficult to explain damaged nerve pain, it totally changes your personality and puts you in some very dark places and it feels like the end of the World. I woke up on Sunday morning and couldn't even walk to the loo, as every small step sent shock waves of pain right through my entire body....I had to crawl there and back to the bedroom, so embarrassing for a very proud old school man....I would urge anyone reading this who have spinal issues to seek help asap before you end up like me...

Mrs. MK has been a diamond, it cant have be easy living with me recently. As chronic pain can change a person's personality....and she has had her Mam to think about who she hadn't seen for 3 months as she lives in a retirement village. Plus she has a very stressful job, I honestly don't know how she has coped, she admitted last night just how close to a breakdown she has been. I owe her big time, it's her birthday soon and I need to spoil her royally..
She has looked after me through the last few years and especially the last few months. It cant have been easy for her. Hopefully I can get the surgery that I desperately need and in a way what happened on Sunday may put my operation one step closer, fingers crossed ....sorry for the length of my post on this fine sunny morning....enjoy your day everyone....

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.
Morning spammers

@everyone, morning all....Just a quickie :eek::eek::eek:...Hope you all have a great Tuesday and stay safe. Been here since 6-45, brew time, meeting then should be out for 8-30 am. @Mk Mackem, you take care pal, rest up, need to be fresh as a daisy for tomorrow. Have a nice Tuesday...☀🌻☀☀(for @EchoMan ,;););).)
Morning SFATI. Can’t beat a quickie in the morning 🥴. Have a good one fella.

Morning Hank

Morning marra 😎
Morning Hank lad and everyone...

Thank you for the best wishes, from this place especially @sismanhatton and @Scorefrom a throw in who have both been awesome and have urged me to be positive through all of this and have both been at the end of the phone for me 24/7...thanks lads....

And thanks to the staff at MK A & E on Sunday under very difficult circumstances, they were amazing, and had me in and out as fast as they possibly could. The prescriptions will be ready for my wife to pick up today, and we're praying that powerful new meds can ease the pain enough until I get to see my surgeon..

.Its difficult to explain damaged nerve pain, it totally changes your personality and puts you in some very dark places and it feels like the end of the World. I woke up on Sunday morning and couldn't even walk to the loo, as every small step sent shock waves of pain right through my entire body....I had to crawl there and back to the bedroom, so embarrassing for a very proud old school man....I would urge anyone reading this who have spinal issues to seek help asap before you end up like me...

Mrs. MK has been a diamond, it cant have be easy living with me recently. As chronic pain can change a person's personality....and she has had her Mam to think about who she hadn't seen for 3 months as she lives in a retirement village. Plus she has a very stressful job, I honestly don't know how she has coped, she admitted last night just how close to a breakdown she has been. I owe her big time, it's her birthday soon and I need to spoil her royally..
She has looked after me through the last few years and especially the last few months. It cant have been easy for her. Hopefully I can get the surgery that I desperately need and in a way what happened on Sunday may put my operation one step closer, fingers crossed ....sorry for the length of my post on this fine sunny morning....enjoy your day everyone....

Morning. Pleased to hear from you. Look after yourself mate. Sending my love and best wishes 😘

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back