June 21st

But it's a discussion forum, not a scientific community. Not every bleeding post has to be backed up by peer reviewed scientific evidence as is often demanded. Float summat and have a discussion.

I agree in part the issue is when someone produces a questionable opinion then is shown by cold hard facts thats its bollocks they still hold on and try to defend their position and will not say sorry I was wrong

They were lengthy rants towards individual posters.
We have 729 emotions...symbolically 0 is a nuclear bomb and 729 is a balloon on a stick. A post on a forum that is not directed at you is nuetral, so any offense taken will be your choice.

Responding with emotion 729 will not sap your energy, produce a grudge or damage your cells.

Haway man. What do you want?

Everyone’s opinion to be agreed with all of the time?

If I think something is absolute nonsense why can’t I say so? You are welcome to call my posts nonsense if you do so wish.
Eh? You can't tolerate anyone else's view and disappear off down a tunnel of personal attacks to overcompensate for that lack of ability

Your factual posts are not nonsense...the name calling and the hissy fits are...it's painful watching mate.

Likewise I consider your posts to be painful to read when you post stuff that isn’t true or has no basis in fact
Eh? You can't tolerate anyone else's view and disappear off down a tunnel of personal attacks to overcompensate for that lack of ability

Course I can. When people present thought-out arguments and opinions that don’t rely on disinformation or speculation I can wholly respect their views.

I have no tolerance for nonsense, gibberish, lies, bullshit or fake news.

Perhaps you do but you can’t expect everyone to be as tolerant as you believe you are.

Last edited:
Likewise I consider your posts to be painful to read when you post stuff that isn’t true or has no basis in fact

Course I can. When people present thought-out arguments and opinions that don’t rely on disinformation or speculation I can wholly respect their views.

I have no tolerance for nonsense, gibberish, lies, bullshit or fake news.

Perhaps you do but you can’t expect everyone to be as tolerant as you believe you are.
There is always a line that is there to be crossed Mr Frijj.

80 when I was younger, but probably a bit lower as I'm now in my mid seventies.
I doubt that - for your own sake mate 🤣 - looking at IQ classifications

80–90Dullness, rarely classifiable as feeble-mindedness
70–80Border-line deficiency, sometimes classifiable as dullness, often as feeble-mindedness

I doubt that - for your own sake mate 🤣 - looking at IQ classifications

80–90Dullness, rarely classifiable as feeble-mindedness
70–80Border-line deficiency, sometimes classifiable as dullness, often as feeble-mindedness
This was in the dark ages, CARS test, but even so I was retarded, they even stamped it on my school report. I left school illiterate and dillusional, had manual jobs that only required low level functioning. I'd change my personality daily to try and fit in. Autism saved my backside for sure.

The universe came from "nothing" but the multiverses are eternal, is the jist. (my jist)

As for why? does there need to be a reason?
Are they genuinely eternal? As in go back infinitely long and last finitely long into the future, such that there was no beginning? The idea of an infinite history and infinite future of existence is also an odd concept.

I suppose there doesn’t have to be a why, maybe it’s just an “is”, but it would be more satisfying to have a why.

Are they genuinely eternal? As in go back infinitely long and last finitely long into the future, such that there was no beginning? The idea of an infinite history and infinite future of existence is also an odd concept.

I suppose there doesn’t have to be a why, maybe it’s just an “is”, but it would be more satisfying to have a why.
No idea

Back