June 21st live footy on tv

Morning Hank and all.
I’m just about to hit the road and not back till late so it’s another NOTS day today for me.
Good luck with the job.
Evening EM

Morning Hank, morning all, beautiful morning here.
Evening Snorbens

Morning Hank and morning all. Nowt for me today apart from Corrie and Enders. Well its the longest day today, winter is on its way from tomorrow....:lol::lol::lol:....Have a great Friday.
Evening SFATI.

Morning Hanky mornen all
NOTS for me
Hope the job news is positive, if not ask them what else you could have done to get it, every day is a learning day.
Well done on the 20th anniversary morning, 25 next target?
21st, longest day - one of my favourite fillums, don’t like it but love it as well:rolleyes:
Graft & home stuff for me
Might have a little investment at Ascit
@Musicman - Ben Poole just conformed he is at Lindos end July.
Early season fixtures a nightmare, more on that later :evil:
Avvegudden everyone
Evening Wakey.

Morning Hank, morning everyone, fingers crossed on the job front for you marra, and also great work with the morning drinking, keep it up marra, you know it makes sense.

Morning marra, hope the rehabilitation is going well, I’m a bit worried about your TV viewing habits though.

Morning Dilli, another fine morning here..........bloody awful isn’t it :cool:

Morning EM, careful on those roads.

Morning Wakey
Evening Vic. Shocking the hardships one has to endure :lol:

Morning lads. Might stick something on after gym. Off work today and going to see Toy Story 4 :D

This made me smile :D

I did used to work in the labs at Vaux testing the beer.
Evening Ginge.

Morning @hank williams morning all

Cricket and racing for me.

Morning @Dilligaf60 almost taste it now mate
Morning @viccarlton , keep on enjoying the sun, did you get a swim yesta
Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex , keep up all your good work it will be repaid with interest. Think I might come home next week but could well be back to see your mate in lindos
Morning @Ginger John woody gets killed in this one only joshing
Evening MM

Morning Hank, Morning All

It's putting together some wooden patio furniture for the duck followed by cricket, U21s and possibly Egypt in the CAF
Evening Edd

Morning Hank
Morning all.

Nowt for me , have an appointment with several pints of strong lager this evening.

Have a good day everyone
Evening Spammers. Enjoy my man.

Morning all, will watch the England U21s game today. Have a great Friday all.
Evening TB

Last edited by a moderator:

The nearest I ever got to that Nirvana was a summer job at the crisp factory when I was demoted from packing on the lines (from which you were allowed to scoff as many hot, fried potato circles as your scorched mouth could withstand) to testing the spuds in a little lab. As a matter of minimal interest, at the time those from Cyprus & Egypt were best for crisps as they had a lower sugar content so didn't burn so easily. Great days.

Keep on that wagon, Hank, la. I hope the job situation works out well for you. Staying put might be the better option as your employer has proved time & again to be very understanding.

The USA dames looked a decent, powerful team last night. Our lasses might have their work cut out if they come up against them.

Great riding by Dettori yesterday. It's hard not to like the bloke.

Might chance me arm on the Egypt game tonight, although I've been hogging the telly lately, so it's probably only fair if I give way to Mrs Wobble. She'll watch some horrendous soap or Wives of Witherwack or some such tripe whilst I mope around upstairs reading poetry, or posting nonsense on here!

The sun has got his hat on again, so enjoy yasels, keep calm & carry on.

PS Ow, Marlon, ye big bugger. Didn't see ye there, marra. Another stretch in Durham or WHAT?!
Evening Cloughy.

Afternoon Hank, Afternoon All,
Nowt for me.
Have a gud un!
Evening AG.

Afternoon all

Still nee news on the job looks like I was unsuccessful on both counts

Ah well
Shit happens mate, but you never know, there’s time yet. And if it turns out not to be, you’ve got a good little number going where you are now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Back