June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sensible letter. Nearly every other club has communicated what it is doing in regards to season tickets but nothing from Newcastle. People would like to know what is happening
To be fair we wish ours hadn't communicated and had at least waited a while longer til everything was clear :lol:

Allegedly they were offered Pedro on a free from Chelsea but he chose Roma instead. It looks like they are going to have to offer top whack to get top players up to the north

Allegedly they were offered Pedro on a free from Chelsea but he chose Roma instead. It looks like they are going to have to offer top whack to get top players up to the north
With his contract expiring this summer you could say Norwich, Leyton Orient and Oldham were also offered him.
Whether Norwich, Leyton Orient or Oldham were realistically pursuing him is another matter.
Who allegedly offered him to Newcastle?

With his contract expiring this summer you could say Norwich, Leyton Orient and Oldham were also offered him.
Whether Norwich, Leyton Orient or Oldham were realistically pursuing him is another matter.
probably a journalist stuck for something to write.

At a guess his agent touting him around. I just think unless big bucks are paid players are loathe to come north. That is by no means a sleight on you, I just think it is a sign of the times

There was a meme going about this morning about being a Geordie ( I am one but I digress) and apparently its about drinking brown ale and listening to Jimmy Nail!!

At a guess his agent touting him around. I just think unless big bucks are paid players are loathe to come north. That is by no means a sleight on you, I just think it is a sign of the times

Why would he not going to watch to come to Newcastle? Like Newcastle they have also won the fairs cup.....so based on that yardstick (used by many on here) are equivalent in size and stature.....

Werner favourite to join Chelsea now

Saying that he might hang on another week for the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back