June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Wednesday so there is usually a "the deal might be off because (insert reason)" story today.
Thursday's news is Wednesdays story isn't as bad as implied.
Fridays story is its imminent.
Saturday nothing happens.
Sunday it will be done Monday if not Tuesday
Then back to a new its off story on Wednesday.
And that cycle has been going on ever since the interest was ‘broke’ by the media.

Same repetitive cycle for months.
Have they signed Neymar yet?
He’s their back up to Mbappe I think.

Like I said yesterday, if he goes to Udinese he'll be at Watford the season after and they have just got a England U-20 international for £1.5m a year.

I was thinking we should start a petition to try and get the takeover stopped, because of the Saudis human rights record. Obviously it won’t succeed, but if we get enough signatures it will have to be raised in parliament. Because I’d quite like to know what chi onwurah has to say about it, saying as a football club lacking ambition was raised as a political matter, then so should this.

And that cycle has been going on ever since the interest was ‘broke’ by the media.

Same repetitive cycle for months.

He’s their back up to Mbappe I think.
Is Mbappe their back up to Ronaldo then? 😂😂
I was thinking we should start a petition to try and get the takeover stopped, because of the Saudis human rights record. Obviously it won’t succeed, but if we get enough signatures it will have to be raised in parliament. Because I’d quite like to know what chi onwurah has to say about it, saying as a football club lacking ambition was raised as a political matter, then so should this.
Worth a try.

Knock yourself out and start one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back