June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under normal circumstances the trophy would be presented at Anfield. Traditionally the last game of the season is a massive day out, especially when you win the league. I take you haven't followed football long? There's no two ways about it. There would have been loads of extra Liverpool fans there.
Traditionally fans are allowed to got to the football match and social distancing isn't in place.

The Liverpool fans are not going to trek up to Newcastle to a match they can't watch, break all the social distancing rules to celebrate the title they have won several weeks earlier.

I have no doubt there will be some that go to an away match and stand outside the stadium for a match they might win it at.
there will be some that would go to Anfield for the first home match after they win it.

They won't be coming up to Newcastle though for the last game of the season and if that was the worry it wouldn't make a difference where they played it the fans would still be going there wouldn't they.

Truth is, if this happens, the only thing that is going to soften the blow is for our own takeover. It's on this that all SAFC fans should be focusing and not what may or may not be happening in NE1.

Fears over the Cans hashtag? Absolute whopper Craig Hope mind.
Absolutely stealing a living that bloke. I could make a fortune as a "north east correspondent" for one of these rags - just write one story a week either sucking the dicks of the mags or making up bad news about us and the jordee naschun f***ing lap it up

No real progress since the news first broke of it being granted the ‘green light’.

So no, it hasn’t happened yet and probably isn’t imminent...:lol:
It's Wednesday so there is usually a "the deal might be off because (insert reason)" story today.
Thursday's news is Wednesdays story isn't as bad as implied.
Fridays story is its imminent.
Saturday nothing happens.
Sunday it will be done Monday if not Tuesday
Then back to a new its off story on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back