JUNE 2015 - VOTING - COLOURS OF SPRING

JUNE 2015 - Colours of Spring

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a feeling if we make ICBYD choose then he may choose 'side lighting'

Plus, it was steeeeeds shot that came second, don't think he was selected as any part of a clique

Last edited:
I have a feeling if we make ICBYD choose then he may choose 'side lighting'

Plus, it was steeeeeds shot that came second, don't think he was selected as any part of a clique
this, plus nobody cares ;)

you are missing the obvious that steeeeed came 2nd because of the clique ;)

It is a clique really though isn't it? it's usually the 6 or 7 of the same dozen posters who enter every month, I was hoping for a few more newbies but they don't seem to be biting, was there any new names in this months comp @oROSSo ? Who took what anyway??

It is a clique really though isn't it? it's usually the 6 or 7 of the same dozen posters who enter every month, I was hoping for a few more newbies but they don't seem to be biting, was there any new names in this months comp @oROSSo ? Who took what anyway??
1. Steeeeed
2. Me
3. Tom Tom Macute
4.Boldoneye (new poster who has entered a few in a row)
5. ICBYD
6. Peachbum

1. Steeeeed
2. Me
3. Tom Tom Macute
4.Boldoneye (new poster who has entered a few in a row)
5. ICBYD
6. Peachbum
Well at least we've dragged one newbie in, better than none. Might be an idea to bump this months comp on the main board again, a few music events coming up might get the odd different entry? I'll do it but if others can keep it bumped on the front page for a few days.

Well at least we've dragged one newbie in, better than none. Might be an idea to bump this months comp on the main board again, a few music events coming up might get the odd different entry? I'll do it but if others can keep it bumped on the front page for a few days.
Only been 1 entry so far for next month. I expect the miner's gala to be the centre point of a few this weekend.

yep, it's not a clique, it's just nobody else wants to join in!

probably because of the clique ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back