JUNE 2013 CHALLENGE - voting thread

JUNE 2013 Photography Challenge - Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have seven days to vote and can vote for as many as you like. (Feel free to comment and critique only photographs that have C&C welcome by them).

(C&C welcome for Steeed and peachbum)

Peachbum for me.
Although I don't know whether it should be used for medication or recreation.
Plus it was a valiant effort to try to keep the competition going.

Similar to a photo I sent Durham County Council a couple of weeks ago to report possible Ash die back.
Not that DCC are interested as I've heard nothing back.

Logon or register to see this image

I liked both the other entries but have only voted for one. TTM just shaded it for me.

Steeeeed I actually prefer your version of the JC photo.

Any reason for the low entry count this month (June)? Summer? Didn't like theme? Bored?

I liked both the other entries but have only voted for one. TTM just shaded it for me.

Steeeeed I actually prefer your version of the JC photo.

Any reason for the low entry count this month (June)? Summer? Didn't like theme? Bored?

A tricky theme but main reason I didn't have a go was family hols for first 3 weeks of June then away working as soon as I got back, I liked all the entries mind, well done to all.

Any reason for the low entry count this month (June)? Summer? Didn't like theme? Bored?[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find my first attempt online so found another similar (it was of a spacewalk) and did another but wasn't happy with it. Should be back for the July theme though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back