June 19th live footy on tv

Afternoon Hank afternoon becs afternoon mates, just the Euros for me too.Back from walking dogs recovering from last night, horrific night, we had to walk over a mile home as our local taxis downed tools after 8 pm. Not funny walking that distance in high heels, that's just me like, our lass(NO) was whinging as well. 😉
Have a great Saturday and take care stay safe.☺️☺️🤗

Afternoon mate. Suits you 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Bit flat after last night, not great but we'll still go through. Thought the Jocks were good and tbh they seemed up for it more than we did. Onwards and upwards. So today, just doing till 2pm ish then I'll see how its looking for tomorrow and take it from there. Had a mare with the van yesterday, need to get some quotes today on my travels but my pal in the trade says the frames bent and it could be expensive, need to chat to the lads dad as he wants to pay to keep his son insurance down, difficult one. So that's about it really, Julie sorting my brothers shopping ect, chicken curry tonight and some good games on later. Going to get sorted now, have a great Saturday, stay safe and keep smiling.....😷 😷 😁 😁 👍 👍 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.

..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice weekend, 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I see France are among the favourites to win the Euros. I can see them running away with it .....Were you lying all the time ? Was it just a game to you ?

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
Here ye go mate, lovely voice and song👍

Have a great Saturday and stay safe take care.🙂🙂🤗

Morning SFATI. Cheers mate. Hope you do manage to get finished early. Have a grand day mate.

Morning SJL

Morning T_Bone. Have a good day mate.

Morning Becs. Nice morning for it. Not too hot. Steady away mate.

Logon or register to see this image

Morning Wakey. Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy mate 👍🏻
Afternoon Mr D

brunch was lovely - Bill’s usually are.

FWIW Bill’s in Lewes was the first one

Argentina v Uruguay
Copa America 2021 Group Stage
01:00
BBC Red Button / BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website

New York Red Bulls v Nashville
MLS
01:00
FreeSports

Real Salt Lake v Vancouver Whitecaps
MLS
03:00
FreeSports

Avispa Fukoka v Vissel Kobe
J League
05:00
Premier Sports 1

Consadole Sapporo v Oita Trinita
J League
06:00
FreeSports

Sydney FC v Adelaide United
A-League Semi-Final
10:05
BT Sport 1

Sanfrecce Hiroshima v Kashiwa Reysol
J League
11:00
FreeSports

Hungary v France
UEFA EURO 2020 Group F
14:00
BBC One / BBC iPlayer

Portugal v Germany
UEFA EURO 2020 Group F
17:00
ITV / ITV Hub

Spain v Poland
UEFA EURO 2020 Group E
20:00
BBC One / BBC iPlayer

Morning all thats yer lot just the Euros for me

Hi Hank. Have you seen your friend/competitor/nemesis Chunky? Strange he's not been around for 24 hours.

Morning EM. They want hitting with a shovel mate.

That’s why I couldn’t play golf mate. I’d just end up frustrated

Morning Gluepot. And you mate.

Morning KK. I think he wanted to win last night but was more afraid of losing. He needs to pull his finger out. He should be making better use of what he has at his disposal
Afternoon Dilli. Was on the ⛳ early. Just back after some apres golf.

Back