June 19th live footy on tv

Morning all

Can we have a separate lasses thread please? I’m sick of having it rammed down my throat on here as well
You're gagging for it, man.
Morning Hanky mornen all

SOTS for me, problies the jocks as England’s sorted & Ill look for Shef

Fantastic storms ower night & rain just started again ( might find a link)

Just graft, git busy, deal I thought was gone got confirmed at 5pm yesterday, just another to sort now ffs :rolleyes::lol:

Avvegudden everyone

Storm link

VIDEO: Lightning storm dominates East Sussex sky
Excellent footage there, mind, marra.

Hope your wife soon gets better.

Afternoon, pleasants (lovely), pheasants (if you're game enough), peasants (we shall inherit the earth) & pedants (well, someone needs to keep order).

A lovely, sodden day, but the greens glazed by rainwater glisten like emeralds.

女の子たち v lasses tonight. A drenched Haskit the day.

Enjoy yasels. Stay one jump ahead....

Thank you

More blood tests, meds + steroids, she’s worried she winnit be well for daughters wedding in 2/3 weeks, which causes stress & makes it worse.

I thought I had my ducks in a row up til wedding & after- then new ones keep popping up ffs :(

Hopefully the steroids should kick in soon and she'll be OK for the wedding. Can understand her stressing mind. Sending my love xx

Evening! Been to hospital and I've been listed for surgery. Probably in August as I'm away on holiday in July.
Gerrin. Hopefully they get it fixed marra.

evening all
Evening Brother.

Thank you

More blood tests, meds + steroids, she’s worried she winnit be well for daughters wedding in 2/3 weeks, which causes stress & makes it worse.

I thought I had my ducks in a row up til wedding & after- then new ones keep popping up ffs :(
I hope its effective mate. Best wishes to Mrs Wakey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it that’s good news?

Yes. It's wimmuns stuff! They took half my womeny bits so that meant I had to have a medication that I'm intolerant to, to protect the bit they left behind, plus the one I need to take. I really need the rest taken out so I only have to take the medication that I can tolerate.

If they'd done the whole op in December, then I would have been so poorly this year and I wouldn't be facing another unpaid sick break, so it's a bit frustrating.

Hopefully once it's done, I should have no wimmuns troubles and my crohns should settle back down again.

Back