June 18th live footy on TV

Thanks @hank williams

Morning friends!

I keep forgetting it's the England v Scotland game tonight, looking forward to it now. Hope it's a good one.
Morning Gip
I took two paracetamol tablets after both jabs, then took a further two tablets, four hours later, and didn't have a single problem, with either jab, - not even a sore or stiff arm.
Best of luck, Dilli.🤞
Cheers HC. I’ll give it a go mate. 👍🏻👍🏻
Good morning everyone from a rainy Lincolnshire, I hope the day finds you well.

Morning to @Spam Javelin , @VHFC , @bonnylad , @Dilligaf60 👋

Hope you get finished on time @Scorefrom a throw in

Fingers crossed for your son @becs he must be so uncomfortable and I hope the hospital get to the bottom of it

@Musicman my pin is oot and I'm going for another Bond today.

Drs appt done so pottering this morning then maybe a visit to MIL this afternoon if I'm up to it.

If not visiting will watch all 3 games, it would be nice if England actually looked up for it.

Have a good un. 👍
Morning GS. You too Hinny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fingers crossed for your son @becs he must be so uncomfortable and I hope the hospital get to the bottom of it

Drs appt done so pottering this morning then maybe a visit to MIL this afternoon if I'm up to it.

If not visiting will watch all 3 games, it would be nice if England actually looked up for it.

Have a good un. 👍
Morning pet 👋👋

Morning Gip

Cheers HC. I’ll give it a go mate. 👍🏻👍🏻

Morning GS. You too Hinny.
Morning Dilli lad! Come on.
Morning all

polis flying all owa Eston defitnley looking for someone no sirens dead give away

least it’s not me for once mind they kna 3 places if they ever need me

We’ll double the ante
In the shed, on top the shed or behind the shed?

Morning peeps

Gan away the day, 5 neets, but only to a close historic village that has many places for scran & slurp

weather today is drizzle but only for 18 hrs with interruptions of heavy rain & occasional storm 🙄🤣

🏇 to do - much improved. My only main bet of the week got smashed out of it yestda

ensure ya smile 😊 & avvegudden
Morning Wakey. 👋
Enjoy your break, and if you can avoid getting wet on the outside, hopefully you'll get enough opportunity to get wet, on the inside. 🍺🥃🍷
Have a good day, mate. 👍

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

. And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really nice day, 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Completely misunderstood pride month. Does anyone want to buy 15 Lions ? ........ And no one heard at all not even the chair .......

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Here ye go mate the one and only Neil Diamond

Often sing(murder) his songs on Karaoke love most of his songs,Have a great Friday mate take care and stay safe. 🙂 🙂 🤗

Morning Dilli lad! Come on.

In the shed, on top the shed or behind the shed?
Logon or register to see this image

Morning peeps

Gan away the day, 5 neets, but only to a close historic village that has many places for scran & slurp

weather today is drizzle but only for 18 hrs with interruptions of heavy rain & occasional storm 🙄🤣

🏇 to do - much improved. My only main bet of the week got smashed out of it yestda

ensure ya smile 😊 & avvegudden
Morning Wakey. Enjoy mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning lads. Got some graft to do this morning and hopefully I'll be home for the 2pm kick off. Planning on watching all three again whilst ignoring the bully who is following me around and baiting me again on here 🙄

Morning marra. Hope you have a lovely trip away with your son 😎
How can you see it if you have it on ignore? I can't see anyone I have on ignore nor their posts, also can't see the it that's bothering you - must be already on my WUM ignore list.Just don't react or respond and the troll will starve and desist simples. Have beautiful day hinny stay safe and take care.🥰🙂🙂🤗

Buenos dias Hank y Toddos.
Just England tonight thanks.
Morning @Spam Javelin enjoy Brancepath, it's probably the most picturesque course in the area.
Morning @AndyGray1985 it's strange you posted that Bruce song then up popped Rod Stewart on telly, his song of the same name (c/w Maggie) was No1 50 years ago! Enjoy your date hope she has "hot legs".
Morning @becs hope your son's condition improves soon. Hope you're well too.
Buenos dias @WillInSpain ... Psychedelic music.... I'm floating in a most peculiar way too (must be the San Miguel)
Anyway....
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!
Not looking too bad on the legs front

Logon or register to see this image

Have a good un. 👍

Afternoon and thanks 😘

Back