June 17th live footy on tv

Morning Hanky mornen all

SOTS for me

Sis goes home at 9 this morning, I’m trying to graft but she doesn’t shut up ffs

So graft when gone & a bit of housework, Mrs W came home in a state from hen from trying to do too much :rolleyes:

Avvegudden everyone

Had a few to many beers Saturday night, wondered where the hell l woke up this morning. I be on me way now.

BTW morning Hank and one and all.

Afternoon all

Kicked off before my course started bout the short notice at which I was informed of this new course

I was on & how our gaffer was rather miffed too at having to redo all the rotas

Needless to say they apologised to me & the lads & promised to give us a weeks break it case in happend again

Felt like Arthur Scargill only this time I won :cool:

Last edited:
Had a few to many beers Saturday night, wondered where the hell l woke up this morning. I be on me way now.

BTW morning Hank and one and all.
Missed out Sunday, Sis? Sounds like you've been On The Road with Jack Kerouac.
Afternoon all

Kicked off before my course started bout the short notice at which I was informed of this new course

I was on & how our gaffer was rather miffed too at having to redo all the rotas

Needless to say they apologised to me & the lads & promised to give us a weeks break it case in happend again

Felt like Arthur Scargill only this time I won :cool:

Now, al seh this (best in a somewhat high pitched West Yoxshya accent)....

Afternoon all. Royal Haskit the morra. Can't wait. Best flat racing of the season. Almost certainly neen of that footy, but thanks for the offer.

Enjoy yasels. Dinnat get owa pashed up owa the Reindeer Cup. Stay Ice Card in Alex....

Well done that man.
What problems were you having like?
Not been given advanced warning of up & coming course

Like with me I was expected back at graft today but informed late Friday they were extending the two week course to four weeks que uproar

They seemed to have forgotten a few were employed as well as unemployed

So the lads asked me to have a word with the big bosses about this issue otherwise we were all gan back to our jobs & no course was taking place our tutor nearly shit himself on Friday when he told us what was happening

To say the air turned blue is an understatement

Back