June 10th live footy on tv

Hank,
Why do you need to start match treads, and only when team news are out?
You seem to have embraced the spammer starting threads (maybe because it will do so anyway) but be annoyed when others do.
I like the fact we have a daily TV thread and it’s convenient to have match threads too. But it’s not important to me who post them. If it’s a member on ignore I can live with that too.
becs had a few threads that she traditionally posted too - but spammers made sure to get in early. Either you like it or not, that’s how the board works now. And by accepting the spammer you condone this behavior.

Evening all, love this thread and hope it doesn't descent into a 'he said' 'she said' 'I can do this' type of thing. I love @hank williams and respect what he does, also I have time for @chunksafc who I've never met but will hopefully meet next season. There is no competition or right to put up a thread, Hank has done so for years (well before anyone thought of it), but also as Chunks points out, it's no ones right to do it. I think the current system with Hank doing it with other fine folk (@Hettonlass @Scotty 1978 etc) stepping in is fine, but what can be sad is people doing it with no consideration of wanting to post a match thread, but doing it purley to have a go at Hank. This isn't a dig at @chunksafc who is a top poster, just an observation on how someone has given a good service so please let them continue. Love to all 👍👍

Hank,
Why do you need to start match treads, and only when team news are out?
You seem to have embraced the spammer starting threads (maybe because it will do so anyway) but be annoyed when others do.
I like the fact we have a daily TV thread and it’s convenient to have match threads too. But it’s not important to me who post them. If it’s a member on ignore I can live with that too.
becs had a few threads that she traditionally posted too - but spammers made sure to get in early. Either you like it or not, that’s how the board works now. And by accepting the spammer you condone this behavior.
Cause I’m the most consistent at them & it keeps me out of trouble

Evening all, love this thread and hope it doesn't descent into a 'he said' 'she said' 'I can do this' type of thing. I love @hank williams and respect what he does, also I have time for @chunksafc who I've never met but will hopefully meet next season. There is no competition or right to put up a thread, Hank has done so for years (well before anyone thought of it), but also as Chunks points out, it's no ones right to do it. I think the current system with Hank doing it with other fine folk (@Hettonlass @Scotty 1978 etc) stepping in is fine, but what can be sad is people doing it with no consideration of wanting to post a match thread, but doing it purley to have a go at Hank. This isn't a dig at @chunksafc who is a top poster, just an observation on how someone has given a good service so please let them continue. Love to all 👍👍
Mate, I posted a thread asking which channel was better to watch the game on, official BT or you tube.

That's all, yet it's an attempt to wind him up.

Work that one out

Mate, I posted a thread asking which channel was better to watch the game on, official BT or you tube.

That's all, yet it's an attempt to wind him up.

Work that one out
Mate, hopefully have a beer next season, hand on heart, didn't think you were winding Hanky up, it's the board being the board, keyboard warriors chomping on any kind of discontent to stir things up, not you or Hank. Keep doing what you do, please keep on the daily TV thread, as noted by many, you are a great person on there. I'm off now to do FIL errands before watching (hopefully) Haarland tear a new arse for Inter, stay safe Marra.

Mate, hopefully have a beer next season, hand on heart, didn't think you were winding Hanky up, it's the board being the board, keyboard warriors chomping on any kind of discontent to stir things up, not you or Hank. Keep doing what you do, please keep on the daily TV thread, as noted by many, you are a great person on there. I'm off now to do FIL errands before watching (hopefully) Haarland tear a new arse for Inter, stay safe Marra.
As I have said, I asked a question. Not me that jumped in with accusations.

As for another poster, that can't be mentioned as it leads to a ban. 95% off the people on this thread I'd happily share a beer with. However my eyes have been opened and I won't be took for a fool again
you really need to know which is better you tube or bt.. really..
you really need to know which is better you tube or bt.. really..
It's the official by you tube? Is it uhd? Is it delayed? Apologies for not knowing the ins and outs ffs

Last edited:
As I have said, I asked a question. Not me that jumped in with accusations.

As for another poster, that can't be mentioned as it leads to a ban. 95% off the people on this thread I'd happily share a beer with. However my eyes have been opened and I won't be took for a fool again

It's the official by you tube? Is it uhd? Is it delayed? Apologies for not knowing the ins and outs ffs
you tube is dogshit official or whatever..

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

The ‘genuine’ match threads have been started by Hank, Becs, Scotty and Hetton. By genuine I mean started with the team news and other details - and essential asterisks in the thread title. I’d prefer Hank to do them (or new Becs if she’s up to it) or Scotty. But if somebody else followed the same format at the same time it wouldn’t bother me too much. However when somebody jumps the gun and starts a thread that doesn’t conform to standard then that’s bad form in my humble opinion.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

The ‘genuine’ match threads have been started by Hank, Becs, Scotty and Hetton. By genuine I mean started with the team news and other details - and essential asterisks in the thread title. I’d prefer Hank to do them (or new Becs if she’s up to it) or Scotty. But if somebody else followed the same format at the same time it wouldn’t bother me too much. However when somebody jumps the gun and starts a thread that doesn’t conform to standard then that’s bad form in my humble opinion.
Have a look at grandoldteam.com - the largest Everton forum, and on the same software and format as RTG.
Strict rules for format and thread titles about players, matches etc. and hard merging.
Villatalk.com the same. Boring the pants of anyone but the die hards.

Back