Jumper on the town bridge

This subject would have received a larger number of replies in the first few minutes some time ago than this one has. I hope folk are not becoming desensitised.

This subject would have received a larger number of replies in the first few minutes some time ago than this one has. I hope folk are not becoming desensitised.
It seems to be happening all the time now. Hope the lass is OK. Got a teenage cousin going through a break up and some of he social media posts make me worry.

It used to be about once a year, now it seems like it's every week or two. I'm certainly not as empathetic as I used to be.

I think there was one on the Tyne Bridge yesterday too :cry:. Hope the poor souls get the help they so desperately need bless them.
There was.. Right carry on. I heard it just as I was approaching the bridge and diverted past the landfill to redhugh bridge/askew road at about 5.15 ish. Got to Sunderland at 7.30 pm it was shut till 1am this morning

It used to be about once a year, now it seems like it's every week or two. I'm certainly not as empathetic as I used to be.

It’s every day or so, sometimes a few times each day. Most of the time the general public won’t know about it

There was.. Right carry on. I heard it just as I was approaching the bridge and diverted past the landfill to redhugh bridge/askew road at about 5.15 ish. Got to Sunderland at 7.30 pm it was shut till 1am this morning

He was on the bridge for 6 hours, thankfully that the fire brigade boat and not us

Back