July Voting - Colour Contrast

July challenge winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My first win :) Just want to say thanks to everyone for taking the time to consider and vote, some good photos this month.
I'm glad this forum is here - It keeps me interested more than any other with these little competitions. Even though there is no prize it is something that gets me out and about actually looking for something to enter here. The group of members are great for help and advice.

Thanks guys :)

Congratulations Madmackem - my favourite shot of the month, certainly!

Thanks to those who voted for the Chameleon! Delighted with 10 votes and some great comments - really appreciate them!

Cheers! :)

My first win :) Just want to say thanks to everyone for taking the time to consider and vote, some good photos this month.
I'm glad this forum is here - It keeps me interested more than any other with these little competitions. Even though there is no prize it is something that gets me out and about actually looking for something to enter here. The group of members are great for help and advice.

Well done mate

MaDMaCKeM said:

Well done mate, t'was a good shot

Well done mate. I completley forgot to vote :oops: but yours would have got my vote anyway :)

Well done madmackem! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back